Test water base... MaYbe

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
so ive been using sus for the last 2 cycles, and was somewhat pleased with my results, but i am getting tired of the same old ish, and am now ready to step it up a notch for the next battle.

i was thinking of running some d-bol for a few weeks prior to cycle, then maybe a water base test. Ive done alot of reading , and was looking for SOME GOOD ADVICE from an EXPIRENCED member of the board who has dabbled with this.

any advice would be great :)

Good luck with that, I have only heard that it is very painful.

its not bad (i've heard) like a bee sting. thats it. But you seriously need to be careful. The water injects dont have the same life span. if you dont know the born on date... dont buy it. real easy way to end up with an infection and in the hospital.

I just finished a 30ml bottle of AquaTest100 (Denkall) 1ML E.D. inj.. yes hurts and often clogs.. I used B12 bout 1/2cc to help with soreness and help to not clog.. great strength and size but you think prop hurts.. its 5x's the pain to me11 OUCH!!!! but would do again.. :)

ive heard its painful, but the king of test! And the ijects can be often as twice a day.... i think the half life is around 8-12 hrs...

Yes, susp. hurts like hell. And susp. really should be shot 2-3X day. I'm now trying out some 50/50 EO/GSO prop and am pretty impressed with the tiny bit of soreness. Also its good in a very small pin (27g), think I'm sold on this blend.

Dude I shot a 22g and sometimes a 20g and still clogged a lot.. how in the H*** did you get it to go thru a 27???!?!?! I mixed w B12 some, shook like a B**** and still would.. not sure how got it thru but i'd like to know for next time.. I know my shoulders a$$ ans quads were ready for a break!!!

Yes, susp. hurts like hell. And susp. really should be shot 2-3X day. I'm now trying out some 50/50 EO/GSO prop and am pretty impressed with the tiny bit of soreness. Also its good in a very small pin (27g), think I'm sold on this blend.
i ran that blend too, but it started to crystalize, so i went with 100% EO, and you can draw it with a 30g :D

i ran that blend too, but it started to crystalize, so i went with 100% EO, and you can draw it with a 30g :D

No crashes here up to 300mg. on 50/50, I'm surprised it crystalized but then again I can't vouch for those chems used. 100% EO is a bit too much for me, I'd keep those vials stored upright and wouldn't pre-load.

Dude I shot a 22g and sometimes a 20g and still clogged a lot.. how in the H*** did you get it to go thru a 27???!?!?! I mixed w B12 some, shook like a B**** and still would.. not sure how got it thru but i'd like to know for next time.. I know my shoulders a$$ ans quads were ready for a break!!!

I was talking about prop. However a good grade of suspension mixes easily with bac. water in the correct ratio and can go into a small pin, never tried b-12 but would think that wouldn't work as well just due to the properties. In other words use bac. water first then add b-12 if you'd like but I don't think it will help with soreness as its still water based and quickly leaves only the powder in the muscle.

No crashes here up to 300mg. on 50/50, I'm surprised it crystalized but then again I can't vouch for those chems used. 100% EO is a bit too much for me, I'd keep those vials stored upright and wouldn't pre-load.
300mg of prop?? WOW! Mine were 150....

draw like .1ml of any oil base with the needle you going to do the inject with and any water base will shoot right through with no problems. My aquatest was getting clogged in a 22 then my buddy suggested to draw a very little amount of oil based with the needle you going inject with. i always draw the susp. up with an 18g then switch to the 25g and draw very little amount of test e in with that needle and and now it slides so smooth with a 25g. can hit alot more muscles with a 25 than a 20g ha ha

Back