THE DALLAS COWGIRL FOOTBALL HELMET AVATAR SUCKS BITCH TITS

rico* said:
ok so out of the last 10 times the birds and dalass played what is the record? hmmmm lets see?hahahahawhat have you done for me lately.

Yeah rico.. but at the same time bro... what is the last 10 matches of the Eagles and NY Giants BABY!@!@ .... uh huh... don't go there bro...

NOW HERE'S THE TEAM OF ALL TIME

hometeams_1698_5446824

presser were is that forum. football is here in a few days now let the side bets begin. I will start with a small bet 20 bucks says the Eagles finnish better in the standings in nfc east than those sorry ass cowboys. enough trash talk.

haha

...i will up that fucking ante(sp) to my fucking car and whatever else i own...lol...there isnt a fucking doubt in my mind that the EAGLES will easily finish in front of the cowgirls...Oh and Stickler, you done fucked up now,lol,the giants had us for awhile yeah, but you guys are ONLY as good as your last fucking game...Eagles swept those MOTHERFUCKERS too...giants and cowbitches suck dick, period...:D...from now on, Rams fans are the only ones who can put up a decent arguement, haters need not apply...lol..

...in all actuallity BG, they will be improved from last year from nice free agents and draft...but, they are not in the same league yet as the BIRDS...seriously Dallas kicked are asses from the early 90s on for awhile, as your facts stated,lol,...i want them to be better because it makes for a better rivalry...fans around here have kinda forgotten the boys as rivals cause of the last couple years...but the boys are definitely coming back slowly...which is good so we can beat their asses for a couple more years...lol...history wise, the boys' got us smoked, you are right on about that...we cant touch you guys there... :(

Hey at least we still have a rivalry. Of course I never expected Dallas to move from the NFC East to the South.

If we didnt' play the Giants, Redskins, and of course the Eagles twice a year it just would not be the same.

Gear101* said:
NOW HERE'S THE TEAM OF ALL TIME

hometeams_1698_5446824

AMEN!!! STEELERS ALL THE WAY!

The Burgh would have been 3-0 on The Dallas Cowgirls if Neil O'Donnell wouldn't have thrown the ball to that no talent Larry Brown twice.

Can't we just get along guys??? By the way, this year Dallas is going to claim the NFC East Division title back!!!! Teams will be sorry to face our defense.

Go COWBOYS yeah!!!!

ok ok

Enough talk . All of you dallas fans. Lets have a small wadger, Ltes say 20 buck to each of you. I say the EAGLES will finish higher in the nfc than those stinkin cowgirls. Any takers befor the season starts. If not shut your piehole.:D No newbies need apply. Presser, I would like to set up punishment for those who dont pay like the tyson penalty. BANNED FOR LIFE!!hahah:D

ok.. once again, let me say ... "Giants" .. no one wants to touch on the giants/eagles topic? .. .(ouch) ... ... oh and because I'm too busy working I haven't looked upon the giants/cowboys stats.. can anyone post the stats over the past 10 games just for my own knowledge sake? (i truely don't know... and will look it up when I get the chance)

Back