the evil has arrived

strider said:
I agree press, the judges sometimes dont even know I think! maybe they need some IFBB pros judging them or something.

where there's judging, there's politics...you can't get away from it.

if we wanna talk judging, lets talk the "natural federations". there is one in Canada that does "physique assessment" which is to say they look you over and if they feel you are "enhanced", you get banned from competing for 2 years and your name gets black-listed.

or how about the drug test. you bust your ass preparing for a natural show, getting ready NATURALLY, all to have a woman/man beat you that fails the test............

2 weeks later.

there's no "moving up" the other competitors, that should have finished better than they did. they stay in their respective placings....

okay, so i have sour grapes about politics in sports.....ive been screwed a few times:D

I agree its all politics and I have a friend who ws banned from the natural bodybuilding comp like you said. he eventually just quit trying. I was ready for my upcoming local event and i was injured for work related accident. I can not compete but i can attend and see what the judges think and take some pics and show you guys that they have no idea about this sport, I have seen guys win who have at least 13-14% bodyfat and other who were solid and woprked hard lose. IT all bull, and if i competed this year then i would be complaining too im sure. lol

Thats the way it goes, no wonder there is not more guys and gals competing like this anymore just building up to where they want to be, those damn comp can be pretty de-morilizing sometimes.

Thats a freaking travesty....no way anyone of the girls are better...ya look good...

peace

disclaimer: (read it real fast)

Any comments related to muscular women made by willieman are only to show support for those women who happen to enjoy tossing around the iron and should not be considered physical advancements in any way. Hopefully they will take in to consideration before sending oneself or boyfriend to cause physical harm to take into consideration willie has been happily married for over 12 years, and although enjoys physical specimens of the female gender, consideration of interacting is strickly prohibited.

Last edited:
Willieman said:
Thats a freaking travesty....no way anyone of the girls are better...ya look good...

peace

disclaimer: (read it real fast)

Any comments related to muscular women made by willieman are only to show support for those women who happen to enjoy tossing around the iron and should not be considered physical advancements in any way. Hopefully they will take in to consideration before sending oneself or boyfriend to cause physical harm to take into consideration willie has been happily married for over 12 years, and although enjoys physical specimens of the female gender, consideration of interacting is strickly prohibited.

do you sell used cars?:D

lmao.. no he sells womens shoes.. al bundy over here...lol

damn willie your funny bro.

QOD, wow you've put on some mass since ugffl! you look great, stick around!

strider said:
lmao.. no he sells womens shoes.. al bundy over here...lol

damn willie your funny bro.

it's all good, as long as he doesn't wear them....

he doesn't....does he????????:D

there ya go having fun at the boss man's expense again, see what you have to deal with around here QOD.. put these little boys in line girl!
lol sorry presser..but its all in good fun...i will wear my black skirt if that makes you happy..lmao

strider said:
I agree its all politics and I have a friend who ws banned from the natural bodybuilding comp like you said. he eventually just quit trying. I was ready for my upcoming local event and i was injured for work related accident. I can not compete but i can attend and see what the judges think and take some pics and show you guys that they have no idea about this sport, I have seen guys win who have at least 13-14% bodyfat and other who were solid and woprked hard lose. IT all bull, and if i competed this year then i would be complaining too im sure. lol

Thats the way it goes, no wonder there is not more guys and gals competing like this anymore just building up to where they want to be, those damn comp can be pretty de-morilizing sometimes.

You are correct- most will do one show then get discouraged and quit doing shows. You have to get past the demoralizing and frustration thing- each show you do is learning lesson(although sometimes, you really do get screwed over in favor of someone who needs a favor). For all its worth, as long as I know I did my best, I am ok with it(ok- no I will be pissed, but I have to speak positively for all the up and coming competitors :)

hey i think i know u ... ;) i actually started hangin around here few wks ago.. but no one invited me :(

any way u lookin great QoD

THE BULLFX said:
hey i think i know u ... ;) i actually started hangin around here few wks ago.. but no one invited me :(

any way u lookin great QoD

didn't we drink a bottle of tequila together???? :p

Welcome to mc. I'm presser's wife. I just have to say I absolutely admire your body!! It's awesome. :) And you looked like you should have won that comp. That woman who robbed you looks horrible...the lower body is so soft. You can tell she has some cheese on those legs...LOL!

Spanishfly said:
Welcome to mc. I'm presser's wife. I just have to say I absolutely admire your body!! It's awesome. :) And you looked like you should have won that comp. That woman who robbed you looks horrible...the lower body is so soft. You can tell she has some cheese on those legs...LOL!

thanx for the welcome:)

i was just looking at some more pics and im lost as well.....but, shit happens, bodybuilding is political, always has been, always will be....i refuse to do the "kiss-kiss" thing, it's not my style;)

Back