The Girls Need Support/Presser

I took a look at your album and I got some big shoes to fill after seein those cute girls! I'm a 36D so I'd say a large for me. Oh and tell your wife I said she is HOT! Thank you!

Your shoes are totally full my dear, you are gorgeous.

I agree your totaly smoking in your avatar! Cant wait to see MuscleChemistry.com across that billboard you call a chest! lol. And that was meant in the most respectable way possible!

Hey Presser, I was wondering if I could get a medium and a large plzzzzzz? I don't know where my weight will be after my diet and my body's changed so much in the last year. Hope I don't sound greedy.....thank you!

Hey Presser, I was wondering if I could get a medium and a large plzzzzzz? I don't know where my weight will be after my diet and my body's changed so much in the last year. Hope I don't sound greedy.....thank you!

Your sooooo greeeeeedy! lol, you mean you want TWO!!! Man I dont know about that im going to have to check my finances first,lmao

Yes Hun I will have a few of every size and your more the welcome to two of them you can wear one on each booby,lmao

Your sooooo greeeeeedy! lol, you mean you want TWO!!! Man I dont know about that im going to have to check my finances first,lmao

Yes Hun I will have a few of every size and your more the welcome to two of them you can wear one on each booby,lmao
LOL!!!! Thank you, but I'll probably stick to wearing just one at a time :laugh:

I agree your totaly smoking in your avatar! Cant wait to see MuscleChemistry.com across that billboard you call a chest! lol. And that was meant in the most respectable way possible!
Oh wow, just saw this......Thank you! And I figured you meant it in the most respectable way possible, Lol

sorry guys i rarely check in here and forgot about ths post, and Yes were getting sports bras made for everyone!!! They will be just like the ones you see in my photo album that the MuscleChemistry girls are wearing at the events.

Sorry though, i get swamped here and rarely check into here

Awesome! thanks Presser. 32C for me please. So probably a small? Will wear it with pride! :D

Back