The movie "Precious"

I have talked to several lawyers, but cant afford the retainers to hire them now. The ring leader of my situation lives in New Jersey and I dont know how to do anything from here in FL. The police?...I have thought about it but didnt know how serious they would take it when there is a world full of murder'ers, hardcore drug dealers, and so on...I figured involving the police would only aggrivate them more and worsen my situation...

nice pics...how are you disabled now?
Oh yes the police can definitely be involved, and they WILL take it seriously. I know Jersey well, I lived in NYC for a long time. They're just Bridge and Tunnel idiots for the most part, not Tony Soprano. Trust me, tell the cops. These guys are breaking the law.
I have a severe mental illness called Borderline. Along with it I have 6 other mental disorders. They each come out to play at different times, or sometimes hardly ever. If I'm stable, in a quiet safe surrounding like my house with my animals and my mother, I'm ok. If I get triggered I do harm to myself and sometimes can do harm to others. I threatened to kill my sister if I saw her a few months ago. And I meant it in that moment of heightened emotion. I can't work, I don't talk to people, even on the phone it scares me too much, I talk to animals mostly. My mom has to go with me to the gym otherwise I panic if she's not there. So she sits for an hour while I lift and does her devotionals. Other than seeing my doctors and the gym, I don't leave the house. It's agoraphobia but managed.

Oh yes the police can definitely be involved, and they WILL take it seriously. I know Jersey well, I lived in NYC for a long time. They're just Bridge and Tunnel idiots for the most part, not Tony Soprano. Trust me, tell the cops. These guys are breaking the law.
I have a severe mental illness called Borderline. Along with it I have 6 other mental disorders. They each come out to play at different times, or sometimes hardly ever. If I'm stable, in a quiet safe surrounding like my house with my animals and my mother, I'm ok. If I get triggered I do harm to myself and sometimes can do harm to others. I threatened to kill my sister if I saw her a few months ago. And I meant it in that moment of heightened emotion. I can't work, I don't talk to people, even on the phone it scares me too much, I talk to animals mostly. My mom has to go with me to the gym otherwise I panic if she's not there. So she sits for an hour while I lift and does her devotionals. Other than seeing my doctors and the gym, I don't leave the house. It's agoraphobia but managed.

I will def. check into it tomorrow and see what I can do to help myself. sent you a PM..

I will def. check into it tomorrow and see what I can do to help myself. sent you a PM..
Good I'm glad. You have a right as an American citizen to live without fear or being harassed. Explore your rights. The Constitution has tons of them to protect us.

Have you spoken to a lawyer and the police? Aggravated Harassment is against the law. Via any venue, whether it be in person, via email, via forums, etc. Know your rights. You do NOT have to take abuse if it's not deserved.
what happens when the "aggravated Harassment " comes from the law??

what happens when the "aggravated Harassment " comes from the law??
You report it. If there's a dirty cop you tell someone higher up. This is fucking America and we have our rights and I know for myself I'll be damned if I don't get my rights acknowledged!

Back