The Official i havent flirted with sachet in a while thread

WeirdAl said:
Honestly, with as great as her personality is, she's a 10 regardless of how she looks

My thoughts exactly......

I will say that she's quite the storyteller, though....;)

It's obvious that you others failed to pick up on my urine markings around her house. It's a territorial thing.

I'm just happy it was a nerf ball.
Otherwise B2S would still be chasing me around to sock me in the nose or something ;)

*lmao@shug*
I still say you were brave to read it at work :p
Actually, I was going to post it in the sex & dating forum, but it's far too naughty.

:eek:
Is that what you were doing out there Auri?!

*reads badger's post*

I don't think my feet are going to touch the ground for the rest of the day~

*floats off*

LMAO!!! What a group!!lol omg this place makes me laugh so hard sometimes. You ppl are the best, I swear.

Love is in the air, in the whisper of the trees....

Once I thought the trees were trying to tell me something - but after one almost fell on me, I decided to burn down the woods. I'm vindictive like that.

Sachet seems to have a big following around here. And seems well waranted. I think I'll jump on the band wagon ;)

hell she is one of the 2 female members that actually post she gets my props well spanish does some posting too...so auriflex is there something we should know bout you and pudgy? lol and woo hoo for sachet again

auriflex said:
Love is in the air, in the whisper of the trees....

Once I thought the trees were trying to tell me something - but after one almost fell on me, I decided to burn down the woods. I'm vindictive like that.

I hafta hand it to ya..
...you certainly know how to start a fire! :cool:

*licks my pointerfinger & presses it to my left hiney cheek*
*SiZzLeS*

Back