I want the jackpot. I won't live a crazy exorbitant life, but I'll take care of my family. My dad has been in the hospital for the past 4 or 5 months. My mom just beat stage 4 cancer. They can use some help and deserve a relaxing and good life. I would love to give them a credit card with no limit and tell them to enjoy life. I would put my son through school and get him a real education so that he can be successful. I would open a few businesses that would actually be there to help/serve people, not just make huge profits at the cost of the employees or customers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I want the jackpot. I won't live a crazy exorbitant life, but I'll take care of my family. My dad has been in the hospital for the past 4 or 5 months. My mom just beat stage 4 cancer. They can use some help and deserve a relaxing and good life. I would love to give them a credit card with no limit and tell them to enjoy life. I would put my son through school and get him a real education so that he can be successful. I would open a few businesses that would actually be there to help/serve people, not just make huge profits at the cost of the employees or customers.

Amen bro! 99.9% of the money if i won would go towards helping others, family, actually generations of my family long after i was gone, so its kind of selfish if i was to say no thanks i will pass on the 1.5 billion dollar jackpot, lol, too many people out there need a helping hand

Amen bro! 99.9% of the money if i won would go towards helping others, family, actually generations of my family long after i was gone, so its kind of selfish if i was to say no thanks i will pass on the 1.5 billion dollar jackpot, lol, too many people out there need a helping hand

Too many to take care off... I'm gonna need dat!

I got a grip of tickets. Presser, I win, you get 2 million. I used some of my MC lottery winnings to buy the tickets.

I would definitely help out family and close friends. However I have a couple family members who over the years took advantage of my kindness and continually stole from me. I'm sure they would show their face when they heard the news and finally give a apology. Lol.

Back