The preworkout thread

I have my Pump Juice Extreme and gonna try it for the first time today :) The ingredient list looks amazing and ideal for me. It's has a nice blend of stimulants... nothing too high but definitely not for the sensitive. Plus the pump ingredients look great. Obviously the quality of ingredients is key as I learnt a long time ago you can't always go by the ingredient panel. Looking at the list though it should and hopefully provide great pumps and a well balanced and long lasting energy boost. I will let guys know how it feels later and over the next few weeks.

How do you use the original pump juice? When you if so, can you compare and contrast the new one to the original? I loved the original and I'm curious about the new one. My wife loved the original too.

How do you use the original pump juice? When you if so, can you compare and contrast the new one to the original? I loved the original and I'm curious about the new one. My wife loved the original too.

I have never used the original so can't compare. But the fact you and your wife loved that one is a good sign for me trying the new one. Thanks for posting :)

Wow, I posted my previous post from my phone and it butchered it! LOL I am glad you were able to make sense of it. :)

If the new one is as good as the old, you will love it for sure.

Today I tried Muscle Chemistry's Pump Juice Extreme (cherry berry explosion flavour) for the first time. From the smell I thought it would taste great but it didn't taste as nice as I first thought it would. Nothing bad though and actually fairly nice for a pre workout powder. I trained legs today and pushed it hard. The energy was clean and prolonged but not as strong as I thought it would be. Although lets take into account I have used the strongest pre workout (energy wise) I have ever seen the previous 2 days in the gym. Now let's get to the pump... this is where it truely shines. It is ridiculous and my legs literally felt like they doubled in size. My calves probably looked the biggest they have ever looked. Plus this is on leg day were I naturally don't get as good a pump as say for arms or chest.

So one day in and I am very impressed. I will know more when I use it before other days. The energy was good but I need to give it a few more days to better evaluate it. This is the sort of pre workout I want to start using more as the crazy stimulant blends are not good in the long run. I have a feeling I will be able to barely move 2moro so I may have a day off. My next day in the gym will likely be chest and arms and I look forward to it :)

I trained chest and tri-ceps today after using pump juice extreme for the 2nd time. I trained my gf for 30 mins which negatively effected my workout. It wasn't planned but she needed help and after about 4 months I finally actually helped her :D Anyway I had about 50 mins to train and I really got into it. The pump was incredible... this is reason alone for me to recommend this. I had a nice energy boost and no crash. I didn't have long to train tri-ceps but the pump is literally ridiculous. This could be the best pump product I have ever taken. Others are the matrix no pump xtreme, gaspari superpump 250 (original) and nitro nox pro. It's been a while since I have used any of those but this is literally with those 3 in the top 4 of pre workout pump products I have ever used (I have tried loads). I could barely shower myself at the end :D

Next will be back, bi-ceps and forearms so that should be fun :)

Day 3 on pump juice extreme and I trained back, bi-ceps and forearms. I got over excited and done 2 scoops. Not sure why but if anything the effects were no better than 1 scoop. I got an amazing pump but felt a bit off but maybe that was down to stress due to various things. My energy definitely went down by the time it was train arms. That could have been down to too many stimulants or my MK-677 usage.

Day 4 was a completely different story. I took 1 1/2 scoops and trained calves and rear delts. I felt great and the pump was incredible. I am going to stick to a max of 1 1/2 scoops from now on. My calves were burning and the pump was so intense I could barely take it. I was doing high reps on calf presses then went onto 10 reps 5 sec rest 10 reps and repeated over and over. Afterwards I tried to fix my socks and I couldn't even roll up my tracksuit pants they were that pumped. Rear delts was more of the same just less pain for obvious reasons. I am loving the effects from this pre workout so far.

Today I trained chest and bi-ceps for 50 mins. I only had 10 mins for bi-ceps but it was enough as I done quite a few fast paced sets. I used 1 scoop of Pump Juice Extreme just after having an espresso. The combo worked great and my workout was amazing. I also dosed 5ml synthetine and 20mg tadalafil pre workout and the combination of everything meant the best pump you could ever imagine. This pre workout is incredible for pumps so the added tadalafil wasn't even needed.

Post workout my chest was the biggest it has ever been. My arms were the same and I felt amazing. It hurt getting a shower as I could barely move my arms. I feel fuller by the day now thanks to the MK-677 and Pump Juice Extreme. I plan to add in some dbol and adrol so things are going to get even more crazy. 2moro I will be dosing 1 scoop of Pump Juice Extreme, 5ml of synthetine and 12.5mg MK-677 so more of the same :)

I have been using Pump Juice Extreme before every workout and it's still giving me the full effects. Yesterday for leg day I thought I would up the stimulants so added 1/4 scoop of Cannibal Ferox Amped. That was a great day and they worked well together.

Today I had a heaped scoop of pump juice extreme before training chest, shoulders and tri-ceps. Everything went great and more of the usual. Although I was tired beforehand and I hadn't ate much so my energy started to drop about 90 mins into my workout. That's to be expected for obvious reasons plus my body is definitely missing intra carbs and aminos.

Any guys trying out Pump Juice I recommend starting and maybe sticking to the 1 scoop serving as that seems perfect to me. The day I tried 2 scoops I actually got tired during my workout and the pumps weren't any better.

The other day I stayed up all night and was struggling by 8am. I had the bright idea of going the gym so took 1 heaped scoop of Pump Juice Extreme and headed to the gym. I took half a scoop of Cannibal Ferox Amped with me just because I knew I would need the extra energy later on. I trained calves and back for 2 1/2 hours and felt great. The pump was amazing but I was struggling for energy. The 2 combined felt good and kept me going. Obviously it's stupid training after no sleep but just a one off :eek::D I struggled for the rest of the day and ended up falling a sleep in my clothes :D 2moro will be shoulders and arms and I plan to take 1 scoop of Pump Juice which seems to be the best dose for me.

Today I had a large latte from Starbucks and 1 scoop of Pump Juice Extreme and had an amazing workout. It was legs so I needed the extra energy and I pushed it hard. I am really sore now so I can tell when I wake up I will be bad :eek::D

I may have a short break from the pre workouts just to give my body a rest from all the caffeine. I am thinking about 2 weeks. I will bring back DMAA tabs next time I visit the UK at the end of the month. So I can resume my Pump Juice with 1 tab of DMAA and see how that feels :)

I just got a bottle of Pimp Juice Extreme (that is what I like to call it), Cherry Berry Explosion. I am currently very limited in what I can do in the gym (about to go in for neck surgery - will create a post about it after I get a second opinion), so I have to work out carefully. Still, cardio is something that can be aided by a PWO, so I tried it.

I have used the original version of Pump Juice Extreme, both in the Cherry Berry and Watermelon flavors. I felt the original Cherry Berry was VERY strong tasting - WAY too strong tasting. This new version has it toned down a lot, making it a lot nicer in taste. Great change there. I still prefer watermelon, and will get that one next.

So I used a scoop and waited a half hour before going to the gym. I felt the PWO kick in as I arrived - nothing jolting or shocking, but I could feel my mental alertness go up a noticeable amount. I did my 30 minutes of cardio without wishing I was dead, and I did it at an average heart rate of 140 bpm. I was quite pleased, especially since I did not feel like crawling into a corner and sleeping immediately when I was done. I still felt alert and alive. Cannot talk about pumps or such, but for endurance it rocked. There was no crash from it when it wore off, I just noticed the slow loss of mental focus it had added.

My wife will try it this week, prior to her kick boxing class. She loved the original too, so I will report back on her feelings about the new one.

Pump Juice Extreme is great. But it's definitely not for the stimulant junkie wanting to feel wired. It's more an all rounder and one of the best products I have used. For cardio I would probably be going for more energy and less pump. I have been using Myprotein's new aminos recently and they are good... taste is not amaying but it will do. I use one with caffeine added and have 2 scoops (300mg caffeine) and drink during training. I usually have a nespresso to give me a quick boost of energy pre workout too. The aminos with added caffeine keep me going during my long training sessions. I want to keep caffeine in as I am cutting but will have a break from stimulants in a few months.

I have a 2 serving sample called Warrior Rage. I just looked it up and it has 250mg caffeine per serving. Good job I did look it up as I was going to have the whole thing pre workout today. Usually that would be fine but I haven't used a pre workout for about a week so it will hit me hard. I will try 1 serving and take the other serving intra training.

Back