the rant thread-what pisses you off ?

banged into work

Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in a while.

scorpio said:
banged into work

Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in a while.

Mental health days are a must ussally wait till the sunny days but screw this didn't feel like freezing my ass off on a tractor again today.

footballcat said:
and please no curls int eh squat racks, at school we only have 3, adn well somedays everyone is doing there curls on them. thats what you have the stright bar with the weight all ready on them for

nah brother, our at Gold's only go up to....well, it's either 110 or 120, and that ain't enough.........besides, anyone who's man enough to come and move me from the squat rack can certainly give it a shot....LMAO

Well these guys take up the rack on tuesday, when i need to squat, its not like i can go squat with the dumbbell rack. I should kick them out of my gym. :)

1. anybody who bitches about everything, they bitch just to bitch.
2. slow ass drivers
3. small pencil dicks who try to tell you how to diet and workout.
4. fatty's who workout with more weight than they can handle.
damnit my five doesnt work. that pisses me off too.
damnitttt neither does my six
7. people who I wait on at red lobster that come in everyweek and complain about the food everytime. if the food is sooo badd why do you keep coming back?
8. slow people
9. girls that think they r too good
10. alllllll ex's
11. fat girls that think they are not fat
12. fine girls that think they are fat
13.....i could go on and on

ok i have to add this cause it just happened.

when you are trying to leave and that damn mf walks to his/her car in the middle of the damn road with their buggy knowing you are right behind them trying to leave in your vehicle.

are any of you happy??? you all need to have one day with me and then nothing will bother you!!!!lol
well try having my life- if you all only knew....
1. Men that think that everything has to go there way
2. When you are having sex with someone and they are not doing anything for you.
3. When God takes someone that means the world to you.
4. When there is not enough time in a day to get everything done.
5. Most of all when men care about there own pleasure first.....(make me happy and I will make you happy when ever you want)

hotstuff babe don't sweat it. It's not always so great on the other side of the fence. It's not the man or woman that's a dick just the person themselves. This is what I live by.
Only YOU can take care of and make yourself truely happy.
Live everyday like it's your last and make a impression on people weather be good bad or indifferent.
There's always tomorrow and if it doesn't come then I don't need to worry about it.

hotstuff said:
are any of you happy??? you all need to have one day with me and then nothing will bother you!!!!lol
well try having my life- if you all only knew....
1. Men that think that everything has to go there way
2. When you are having sex with someone and they are not doing anything for you.
3. When God takes someone that means the world to you.
4. When there is not enough time in a day to get everything done.
5. Most of all when men care about there own pleasure first.....(make me happy and I will make you happy when ever you want)

tell your man t do what i do. imagine all types of things like what he needs to do tomorrow, he needsto go by thenursing home and say hey to grandma, u know crap like that. helps me last longer, sometimes i have pleasured girls 4 or five times before i have gotten mine. this really has the girls wanting more tomorrow.

poor eating habits

biting the fork
chewing w/mouth open
slurping
snapping gum
et. al.

you name it and if it has to do w/ another's eating habits than it probably drives me out of my mind.

footballcat said:
people who eat junk food and get stronger

It's a blessing!
My best workouts are when I've had a few classic triple cheese burgers from Wendy's during the week.

people that are dirty, smelly, bad breathe etc.
people that litter
loud people
wiggers
religious facatics
people that are too good to talk to you

i know theres alot more, but well leave that for another time

Back