Thing to take with sus

I'm 6'1, 185 lbs, 21years old, no history except 1-ad and 300 androdiol. I have trained since I was 14 yrs, want to get to get my football size back (I was 205 when I was playing), I eat healthy but put in a sizeable amount of chicken and steak.

I have acsess to sus, d-bol, and aratest. This is my first real cycle, I have done reasearch for the past two years on all types but nothing is like asking people who really use it. I am just trying to get some good advise, I may have to piss in July so I can't take deca or anything that is going to test positive for a long time.

Hope this helps Mace

I vote for aratest personally. I still would go EOD on it though, twice a wk will work, but 3 times will be nice. I would like to see you get some eq in there since deca is out. What is the test for? Sport or job?

I don't want to scare you away or belittle you in anyway, but at 21 I think you are jumping the gun using AAS. I say that because you have a long life ahead of you and you don't want to screw yourself up. With that said and regardless of what you decide all of us here will be more than glad to help you do things as safe as possible if you decide to use AAS.

Either atatest of sust will be fine. Are you going to be tested for steroids?

Aratest, Deca or Eq and Dbol would be good. Bump brew! With the prop in the aratest I would say injects 3 times per week would be preferred over 2 times. You want to keep your test levels as even as possible.

In your original post it says you bought sust already. How much did you buy? Sust will be okay in place of the aratest if you already have it.

Last edited:
30 amps of sus but it is from a friend so I could go with the Ara, I will be tested for sport, that is the whole reason that I am going to take it, I need a boost to get back where I used to.

Well bro as far as what you will be tested for I cannot tell you as I do not have knowledge of what sports test for which drugs in regards to steroids.

There are probably some sport specific members here that could help you more. I will check some other boards for info and see what I can dig up.

Well my reasonign for tapering the D-Bol is for him to get a feel for what dosage is rigth for him. I don't taper myself but for first cycles I ussually try to let the BB'er get a feel for the dosage and the effects on the body by tapering up and down....it is just for his benefit to let him see how it effects his body. This usually helps them to get a comfortable dosage for them...mine is at 40mg per day...when I venture up arond the 50 mg/day area, it is okay, but after usually about 4-6 weeks I have to add Nolvadex at 10-20mg/day because of the onset of gynocomastia.

But there are actually arguaments for tapering and against it...I am against and beleive in modern day bodybuidlingit serves no real purpose except for a newbie to get a feel for how different dosages affect his body.

Stay True to he Iron!!

but Thanks for asking Prisoner#22....

Back