Tiny grains in my IGF?

Sorry to hear that- but alot depends on how you stored it and where. I have used it before and have never had those problems and no one else has reported this problem before.
Good luck on your cycle.

I'm not going to comment MUCH on the childish way you guys lashed out at Presser and MC. First of all if you don't even know how to PM you probably need to spend more time reading and surfing the board. Second of all I give the MODS and ADMINS props for not banning anyone who posts scam in the manner you did. The word scam was used less than 3 days from the first post. Tell ya what, take your ass down to Wal Mart and ask for some IGF and see what you get. Be patient, be professional and most of all be careful what you say because when it's posted in plain view for everyone to see you can't take it back. All you can do is apologize which I think would be a great idea. I stand behind MC's IGF 110%. I've used 3 different brands of IGF and by far the MC product produced the best results. It's not magic either so if you aren't seeing results it could be something else.

If I am out of line please let me know and I will be glad to remove anything which I posted that is unfair or out of line.

There is no doubt in my mind that Presser will take care of you.

........................................AND YOU ARE?

mace said:
I'm not going to comment MUCH on the childish way you guys lashed out at Presser and MC. First of all if you don't even know how to PM you probably need to spend more time reading and surfing the board. Second of all I give the MODS and ADMINS props for not banning anyone who posts scam in the manner you did. The word scam was used less than 3 days from the first post. Tell ya what, take your ass down to Wal Mart and ask for some IGF and see what you get. Be patient, be professional and most of all be careful what you say because when it's posted in plain view for everyone to see you can't take it back. All you can do is apologize which I think would be a great idea. I stand behind MC's IGF 110%. I've used 3 different brands of IGF and by far the MC product produced the best results. It's not magic either so if you aren't seeing results it could be something else.

If I am out of line please let me know and I will be glad to remove anything which I posted that is unfair or out of line.

Last edited:
I don't know if you directed this to me or who, seeing there is no name attached. But telling ME that I don't know how to PM I am a stupid fuck, you sir deserve no comment from me because I refuse to stoop to your level. Seriously, I have been on Renegade, Underground and Prof. Muscle for God knows how long so I know my way around. Next time you run your mouth, please direct it at someone in particular so if it is ME you are shooting your shit towards, I can shoot back in self defense. :)

If noone can help me, and I mean this is a serious matter (the pictures don't lie), then I am a man and can go elsewhere. Just say the word.
I called noone a scam. But if you stand behind their IGF like you said, perhaps you should buy me a bottle :thumbsup:

mace said:

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM answer MMX2, also to answer your question... I got my vial a few days after I sent payment. The mail guy hand delivered my package and it went STRAIGHT to the fridge, and has been kept there since.
And since my problem has never happened to anyone else before, does it make it less a problem? I had a full 1cc of IGF with crystals in it, and I have never used much less seen IGF before, how am I supposed to know what it looks like etc? I believe everyone's testimony about how great MC's IGF has been for them, on this board and other boards. If only I could say the same thing, I'm actually quite jealous!

MMX2 said:
Sorry to hear that- but alot depends on how you stored it and where. I have used it before and have never had those problems and no one else has reported this problem before.
Good luck on your cycle.

It looks like winstrol after it crashes. IGF is VERY fragile! I wouldn’t use anymore and just get with Presser about returning it for another. I don't think it would be a problem because he is a stand up guy. The problem is getting with Presser, he's a busy man!

TKOA

i spoke with chris and am awaiting an addy to reship to, and tkoa thank you bro, for the kind words, and to the bro asking who mace is, he is a very good freind of ours and also works here on the site with us as a representative from time to time depending upon his schedule, , and as chris said he recieved his within a few days of payment, so please no jumping to conclusions before knowuing details

Thanks Presser, you have a PM. Yes, I send funds like on a Saturday, and they were picked up on a Monday, I received I believe on a Friday or Saturday. MC IGF was highly recommended by an aquaintence on Professional Muscle, and I trust him. Thanks for checking this out for me guys.

To those waiting for product, just be patient. I'm sure MC got a lot of orders last week!

Back