Ok so upped it to 100 mcg for arms an really got swole i think that may be ny sweet spot !!!! Biceps got so swole i had to have my girl take out my earbuds so i could talk to her!!!
Biceps triple drop set every set an triceps ,great workout starting to get into that mindset of competition or what i call beastmode no time to waste its legs today an they will grow,have great day mc community im off to the gym!!!!!!

Staying at 100 mcg that is perfect for me banged out legs today along with other gear an the igf my strength is off the charts,diet starts next month can't wait to step on stage an see the changes!!!!

Back day today lil tired working long hours but still at 100 mcg loving the igf honestly if you haven't tried it you need to well worth it!!!!!

Sorry been off for a bit work been kicking my ass,still at 100 mcg an it kicks ass just got back from gym an still have a pump!!!

So after being on the igf for bout a month my impressions are that I see what I would say are fuller muscle bellies an got a lot stronger. Joints that hurt seem to heal quicker. Just my first impressions.

Update

Ok haven't updated in awhile but I must say I love the igf I really believe it has made a difference in my prep!!!!!heres pics at ten weeks out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Back