Transporting Goods

my wife and i got searched on both trips to cancun, leaving the country and coming back into the country, then again it was mexico, i suppose i look like a prime candidate for a steroid search, but they were cool except the asshole on my search coming back in the country, he insisted i had juice on me, real jerk off, i told him that like me assuming he has a box of doughnuts in his podium, (he was a fat ass) lol, anyhow i would never fuck around at the airport fellas

i wouldnt fuck around with airports and gear and def. the farthest thing from my butt in the world is a condom i thought it was a joke too wow.

Gbart said:
i wouldnt fuck around with airports and gear and def. the farthest thing from my butt in the world is a condom i thought it was a joke too wow.

is that what that balloon comment was? he spelled it ballon so i thought maybe he ment something else cuase i couldnt imagine anything going up my ass except my wifes fingers,lol

38532nd said:
He took my advice tonight and did the old condom in the butt trick and as soon as he went through security he ran to the bathroom and removed it all was good.

Wow haha, that was really unnecessary for him to do bro. Your original question stated he was flyin out of state which I'm taking to mean withing the U.S., I've flown many times both before and after 911 with weed on in my pocket or sock. Never had a problem. If there was a drug sniffin dog around sure maybe then, but in all the airports I've been too the only one I saw a dog at was Miami.

So my whole point is here tell him to spare himself that unpleasent experience and just put the dbols in his pocket wrapped up in a plastic baggie.

SR

no no no put them in silicon titty implants and find the right surgeon to put them on your girlfriend or on yourself :kiss:
but seriously put it in a glass vial and make sure the cap is on real good and then drop it in a bottle of shampoo
seriously doubt they will dump the shampoo out

like mikeswift said, state to state is no thing - out of country is where customs
comes in. I'm going to refrain from making a "up his ass" comment
Mcgaret

You guys are funny. I've travelled to Brazil and back with methyltestosterone. Granted it was prescription so it was in a prescription bottle, but no one checked or searched me in either country.

Back