Tren by itself

Sammy421

hey guys....im wondering if i can take trenbolon with just a test booster like novadex...i no tren by itself can give u a limp noodle n the obvious answer is taking tren and test but is it ok to just take tren by itself with the test booster? thank you

Sure you can take it by itself if you want--- but you know the reason not to.
Nolvadex will not help that much.

I've done it myself before for a small 6 week cycle a few years ago-gave me insomnia real bad...I was an asshole to everyone around me

hey guys....im wondering if i can take trenbolon with just a test booster like novadex...i no tren by itself can give u a limp noodle n the obvious answer is taking tren and test but is it ok to just take tren by itself with the test booster? thank you

First off nolvadex isnt really a test booster. You should read up on it before you mistake it for something its not. You can use any substanance by itself will you get the results your after probably not. Keep some Dostinex on hand if your going to go with this.

You can do whatever you want. But imo, you will see much better results if you run a test along side of it. Heck, test isnt too expensive either. I also assume you are reffering to the Nolvadex by Gaspari Inc, which states its and anti e and test booster. I have used it, and for the price, you are better off buying the real deal. Good luck.

Big JC

something else if you are running tren ac. by itself, even with PCT you'll probably crash pretty hard at the end of the cycle because of the short half life and how hard it shuts down the system

i agree with everyones comments here, and i would never ever run tren alone

aggreed , never run tren alone

tren will shut your natural test down QUICK, so unless your running test alongside of it you can bet your girl is gonna be PISSED

but the real answer to your question is , YES you can run it alone and see results ..... as long as you dnt mind having decrease libdo

i have started tren before my short ester tests to get it going but never alone. my buddy did and it took him 6 months to get his dick right.

You can do whatever you want. But imo, you will see much better results if you run a test along side of it. Heck, test isnt too expensive either. I also assume you are reffering to the Nolvadex by Gaspari Inc, which states its and anti e and test booster. I have used it, and for the price, you are better off buying the real deal. Good luck.

Big JC

The product is actually called Novedex XT--I hate it when they make products that sound too close to real drug names. He calls it a non-anabolic compound yet it supposedly helps to increase your natural testosterone levels. (Doesn't that sort of make it "anabolic?")

The product is actually called Novedex XT--I hate it when they make products that sound too close to real drug names. He calls it a non-anabolic compound yet it supposedly helps to increase your natural testosterone levels. (Doesn't that sort of make it "anabolic?")

Tren will shut you down hard bro, I've been runnin tren and test only cycles for years. Trust me, dont do it alone. Second, every oen else is right...can you do it alone, yes should you....no.

just my .02

Md

Damn Saudades, Dont ask why I quoted you on that lol,...must be old age I guess cause I forgot altogether or forgot what I was gonna say. Oh just shoot me....(dont hide my depends again)

Back