Trenbolone Acetate

Thanks Presser, I love adding MC IGF in short burst of 100mcg for 20 days. Helps with breaking plateaus.
I'm also thinking of experimenting with carb cycling instead of usual low carb diet since after gaining 15 lbs I'm still fairly lean with abs.
Should be interesting, tren always gets me excited.
I'm thinking Tren @400 mg/week, masteron @500 mg/week and test Prop @800 mg/week.
You think tren is sufficiently dosed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

run 700 mg/w of all three
700mg-prop
700mg-tren
700mg-mast
100mcg/d-igf

you will not be disappointed

Damn everyone loves masteron in this cycle instead of winny, I'm going to have to try it someday . I love tren ace, prop and winny with igf but a lot of guys like masteron instead of winny like u said bro!

Have you tried that cycle with winstrol instead of masteron? Just wanna see if you can compare the two

Thanks Mrbigz!

Tren at 700 is a bit scary lol most I've ran is 400

Press, winny drys out my joints and makes em prone to injury. Tho I used to like dry look from winny.

But with this trio, I'm also gonna be running Clen and t3 for 40 days. And I'll add Adex later too.

I'm hoping to build a solid 3 week cycle after this 40 day thing for rebound effect. Will definitely throw in MC IGF in there at 100 mcg or higher then. Wondering if I should add M1T then for 2 weeks or will it screw things up lol

Love the rebound phase!

Damn everyone loves masteron in this cycle instead of winny, I'm going to have to try it someday . I love tren ace, prop and winny with igf but a lot of guys like masteron instead of winny like u said bro!

Have you tried that cycle with winstrol instead of masteron? Just wanna see if you can compare the two

Presser, If you like Winstrol, You'll FUCKIN LOVE MASTERON!!! Probably my Favorite compound except for Test!! Makes you hard as a fuckin rock all over if you know what I mean son!!!!!

Presser, If you like Winstrol, You'll FUCKIN LOVE MASTERON!!! Probably my Favorite compound except for Test!! Makes you hard as a fuckin rock all over if you know what I mean son!!!!!

yeah i keep hearing that, and believe it or not ive not used it before at all, not in any combo. And yeah I love winstrol in the tren ace, prop combo, it makes a huge difference as ive taken tren ace, and prop alone before and it was a kick ass run, but every time i added winstrol to the cycle it made a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE , i guess the synergistic effects went through the roof, so yeah i love winstrol but it kills my joints after a while and it use to be i could take the winny for a 6 or so weeks, now my joints hurt after maybe 2 weeks lol

Thanks Mrbigz!

Tren at 700 is a bit scary lol most I've ran is 400

Press, winny drys out my joints and makes em prone to injury. Tho I used to like dry look from winny.

But with this trio, I'm also gonna be running Clen and t3 for 40 days. And I'll add Adex later too.

I'm hoping to build a solid 3 week cycle after this 40 day thing for rebound effect. Will definitely throw in MC IGF in there at 100 mcg or higher then. Wondering if I should add M1T then for 2 weeks or will it screw things up lol

Love the rebound phase!

Yeah Im with ya there brutha, thats a shitload of tren per week if u ask me! 50-100mg eod is more than ample for me!

Back