Trenebolone E vs. Trenbolone A.

I'm cutting right now and I stack them together. 100mg Tren Ace EOD and 400mg Tren E Monday and Thursday. You will peel like a mofo with a clean diet and intense workouts.
I would go insane!!! I can't handle that much tren.
Lol!
75 tren a a day with low test like 50 prop
But add other dht's in!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tren peels me like crazy. And muscle still grows def don't get smaller even calorie deficit.
I almost have to be it kills appitate heart burn major side I get from good tren.
Water goes away fat melts wake up pee flip pillow and lay on sheet cause it's cold and wet when I make way back and I don't give a sh8t about the sweat wife is like something is wrong
Nope it's good tren normal or it's not!!!

Tren peels me like crazy. And muscle still grows def don't get smaller even calorie deficit.
I almost have to be it kills appitate heart burn major side I get from good tren.
Water goes away fat melts wake up pee flip pillow and lay on sheet cause it's cold and wet when I make way back and I don't give a sh8t about the sweat wife is like something is wrong
Nope it's good tren normal or it's not!!!

I go per in toilet thought lol!
Sweat is wet
That came out wrong but didn t go out wrong pipe. Lol

For me personally i would run the ace over the e any day. I feel the ace more at 100mg eod tyen 600mg tren e a week.received_10209033754865746.jpgreceived_10209033754865746.jpgreceived_10209033754865746.jpgWe have to go back 27062017121528.jpgreceived_10209033754865746.jpgZomboMeme 27042017202541.jpg

Everyone says clean diet, but can someone explain what the best diet is when you are running tren a?

In truth, I can eat whatever the hell I want if on trenbolone acetate, test prop and winstrol , and still be lean as fuck all from the addition of tren ace, crazy compound

In truth, I can eat whatever the hell I want if on trenbolone acetate, test prop and winstrol , and still be lean as fuck all from the addition of tren ace, crazy compound
It's does something!!!
I start on diet but in two weeks weight fat comes off and I start sneaking into the junk and I see it's safe!!!
Same with me brother.
Even in sleep it's coming off with tren a!!!

I just finished a Tren A cycle and it was tough. I couldn't sleep and was a real asshole at times. It helped lean me out but honestly, I was glad to get off it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was debating on tren E if my tren A cycle goes well. I was going to do a slow bulk with test E, EQ and Tren E.

1gram of EQ, 600mg Test for 16 weeks with test E added in later for 10 or so weeks. But not sure

the only big thing i've had problems with is tren dick. still get it up most of the time, just can't finish, just like deca.
i can eat whatever i want though and still burn fat.
just finishing up an ace cycle, that started with base. i have a vial of e to try out, but that will be later. just going to cruise a little right now.

I just finished a Tren A cycle and it was tough. I couldn't sleep and was a real asshole at times. It helped lean me out but honestly, I was glad to get off it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This last run I would if stayed on if I didn't have TRT bloods soon

the only big thing i've had problems with is tren dick. still get it up most of the time, just can't finish, just like deca.
i can eat whatever i want though and still burn fat.
just finishing up an ace cycle, that started with base. i have a vial of e to try out, but that will be later. just going to cruise a little right now.
Masterone run prop with tren a
Mast prop 1 gram a week
Proviron 50-100 a day
I am Horry as possible
I keep suspension if I have incident
Hit suspension see what happens
But I run tren a 75 a day
Test prop 50 a day
Had ur once last time.
Ant[-p from MC store .5@2×wk
MC nolva 10 mg every night

I can handle tren a but don't go above 65 a day anymore. Tren e I used to use but it's too much for me in higher doses these days
I get way more aggressiveness and irritableness with bp from enathate I do not get insomnia or night sweats from either version. I sleep good on both.

The built up of enathate in my system has gotten to the point I won't use it. Had to abandon it in a cycle and the shit stayed bad for a week and wasn't better for 10 days. An intense irritable sharp fuse that I could no longer handle. I felt like I was gonna have a heart attack if I didn't stop even had to take a couple days off work. I had my first scare with what gear or better yet tren no tren e can cause. I am not only one others had this problem.
I used it and never had an issue but keep in mind if the shit hits the fan in your life these issues may start with this compound and build up with intolerance to stress maybe it's reduction of cortisol whatever it is be aware! No more tren e for me!
This is why I agree and if a medium acting Tren such as Parabolan were on par cost wise with acetate it would be considerably more popular. As you mentioned the build up and side effects take longer to dissipate. I can't see a market for it really. I see what guys say they take and it's ridiculous @ 700mg/wk. A novice shouldn't be taking trenbolone and even 75mg 4x/wk should give a surge of strength and body composition changes. Drostanalone E is maybe, maybe slightly more common but the propionate ester is the norm even though Drostanlone Enan does not have the 'smash' side effects that you experienced. More guys need to know this. As always, tread lightly.

- - - Updated - - -

Totally agree. Tread lightly with this as side effects can pile up fast, causing a lot of discomfort.

This is why I agree and if a medium acting Tren such as Parabolan were on par cost wise with acetate it would be considerably more popular. As you mentioned the build up and side effects take longer to dissipate. I can't see a market for it really. I see what guys say they take and it's ridiculous @ 700mg/wk. A novice shouldn't be taking trenbolone and even 75mg 4x/wk should give a surge of strength and body composition changes. Drostanalone E is maybe, maybe slightly more common but the propionate ester is the norm even though Drostanlone Enan does not have the 'smash' side effects that you experienced. More guys need to know this. As always, tread lightly.

- - - Updated - - -

Totally agree. Tread lightly with this as side effects can pile up fast, causing a lot of discomfort.
Brother I tolerated 75mg a day of tren a this last spring and I did it with test prop at 50 mg a day mast prop 150 a day Proviron at 75 a day
Sides less with Lower test

- - - Updated - - -

I have ran tren for years and years.
Used to hit around
400-600 Tren e a wk
400-600 Eq a wk
With low dbol
750-1000 sust, test e, or c
And needed nothing else I ran this cycle lots of times every spring into summer.
I would start test, Eq, and good dbol La Pharma for example for r weeks.
I would then drop dbol and throw tren e in and run 12 weeks. Total cycle length was 16 weeks.
I would get big and cut. 5'8" around 212 with 9% bf and I looked huge!!!
I would do this from 26 years old to around 34 every spring and good quality gear!!!
Around 37 had been about 3-4 years, by this time my wife learned how to turn me against myself with making me angry!!!

Around 37-38 I got some tren e started it with test 750wk, tren 200 2xwk 400 total!!!
First bottle gone in 4 weeks ran 3xwk sometimes with test to fit everything in pins.
This tren was almost clear not much darker than GSO test e!
Halfway thru second bottle bam, it hit and was intense. Was strong as sh8t but the littlest aggitation and felt like a time bomb.
I knew what time it was, took off work after a week of this being too bad.

Went home asked wife to help me please, I said it's the tren. Need to stay calm I can't handle it everything is making me snap.
3 days off work and weekend by Monday was little better continued test.
Took 10 days total to be ok!!!
Had several more vials ran them with YET dose at 100 mg tren e wk
Tried again before at even 300 then 200 and it would happen!!!

After playing with tren a dose and test prop I come to realize that test needed to be lower.
That older guys like myself can aromatase more than younger guys!!!
That our bp can rise and the we get more shbg.
I run into problem going from test long ester to switching to short ester tren a and prop.
Now I wait 2 weeks on lower cruise test dose to switch and avoid test spike!

I haven't been brave enough for tren e again but when I do it will be like this
Tren e 400 test run like to make it 500wk
Test e or c 200-250 wk
Mast e 1000 wk
Proviron 75-100mg day
Nolva 10mg a day.

I came to accept it's estro and shbg that cause my issues. That Lower test is the key and tren is strongest injectable but it is used to cut!!!
It's sides but muscle preservation along with fat loss make it a cutter not bulker!!!
Weighing sides vs other compounds better to bulk tren should be used in cut!!
I will write thread on this soon!!!

Tren life
076003c484bc80a77b7d66fc4029f79e.jpg
7b562e72f9193bd1adad4e64c54ee742.jpg

Back