Trestolone or Ment. Are you experienced?

I am highly confident that as of today Joz has found himself a new source for ment. :)

Looks like it, but the price is an absolute joke! Talk about price gouging.
Guess I'll hold off and see if it becomes available like it used to be.

It's great, but not worth $150 for 10ml. That's just ridiculous...

Looks like it, but the price is an absolute joke! Talk about price gouging.
Guess I'll hold off and see if it becomes available like it used to be.

It's great, but not worth $150 for 10ml. That's just ridiculous...

That is ridiculous! Good thing PSL has it for far less money than that for a far higher volume. :)

That is ridiculous! Good thing PSL has it for far less money than that for a far higher volume. :)

I must be missing something, because it's $75 for 10ml @ 50mg/ml on their site.
It was half that price at PURE-OILS
I used to buy it in 20ml bottles from them for <$100

Oh, sorry! I misread what you posted! My bad! I thought you meant the 50mg bottle was $150!

Last edited:
My fault brother.
Anyway, I run it at 75mg/EOD, so obviously I'll just stick with something else for now & pray the price drops because Trest Ace is hands down my favorite "supplement".
I sure would love to get my hands on some.
I really hate PURE-OILS went under. That's really just too bad.
If I recall correctly, it was $75 for a 20ml bottle @ 50mg/ml. HUGE DIFFERENCE!!

My fault brother.
Anyway, I run it at 75mg/EOD, so obviously I'll just stick with something else for now & pray the price drops because Trest Ace is hands down my favorite "supplement".
I sure would love to get my hands on some.
I really hate PURE-OILS went under. That's really just too bad.
If I recall correctly, it was $75 for a 20ml bottle @ 50mg/ml. HUGE DIFFERENCE!!

Nixon it is just a thought here, I used Dienolone and desoxytest both acetate and they seemed ok but Dien was worth the tren sides in regards to dose to equal anything and desoxytest was too weak to justify cost. I didn't try the trest but heard from people it was under dosed. Just something to consider. As far as Trestolone who would actually have something in so much demand for cheap. I am not using unless price goes down as well but it gotta be the raw that isn't available much with purity or else it would be everywhere Ment

- - - Updated - - -

But price is good though!!! Psl

Nixon another thing to consider is pure oils was operating as research chemicals not the same at all risk. They also not around anymore

Last edited:
So can any of the PSL reps answer the question? Why such low concentration? Is it simply a supply/demand/cost thing? Or is there some other reason?

I'm curious why this isn't available in a longer ester, too?

So can any of the PSL reps answer the question? Why such low concentration? Is it simply a supply/demand/cost thing? Or is there some other reason?

I'm curious why this isn't available in a longer ester, too?

I would love a longer ester also.

Nixon it is just a thought here, I used Dienolone and desoxytest both acetate and they seemed ok but Dien was worth the tren sides in regards to dose to equal anything and desoxytest was too weak to justify cost. I didn't try the trest but heard from people it was under dosed. Just something to consider. As far as Trestolone who would actually have something in so much demand for cheap. I am not using unless price goes down as well but it gotta be the raw that isn't available much with purity or else it would be everywhere Ment

- - - Updated - - -

But price is good though!!! Psl

Nixon another thing to consider is pure oils was operating as research chemicals not the same at all risk. They also not around anymore

You're right about supply/demand brother.
It just sucks.
I tried both the cyp and ace versions from PURE-OILS & both were GREAT!!
We all tend to respond to everything a little differently (sometimes a lot differently).
So far, TREST-ACE has worked better for me than anything.

I guess that could be true as far as it being "underdosed" considering 75mg/EOD ended up being my sweet spot, but I have no other brand to compare it to.

I've been waiting for quite a while for the GP brand to come back in stock, buy it isn't looking good.
I should probably grab a bottle from PSL while I can get it and at least test it out since I know exactly what to expect.
Obviously, I'll keep you guys posted if I do.
I've ran PSL products in the past & they took good care of me.
The price is double what I'm used to, but if what I had was under dosed, then that makes all the difference...

I never got to the Dien, but I have a 20ml bottle of Desoxy I've been wanting to try. Probably gonna take it soon for spring. I've only ever heard of good things from it.
What dose were u running it at?

- - - Updated - - -

I still have two 10 ml vials of PO trest ace. Good stuff.

LUCKY YOU!!!

You're right about supply/demand brother.
It just sucks.
I tried both the cyp and ace versions from PURE-OILS & both were GREAT!!
We all tend to respond to everything a little differently (sometimes a lot differently).
So far, TREST-ACE has worked better for me than anything.

I guess that could be true as far as it being "underdosed" considering 75mg/EOD ended up being my sweet spot, but I have no other brand to compare it to.

I've been waiting for quite a while for the GP brand to come back in stock, buy it isn't looking good.
I should probably grab a bottle from PSL while I can get it and at least test it out since I know exactly what to expect.
The price is double what I'm used to, but if what I had was under dosed, then that makes all the difference...

I never got to the Dien, but I have a 20ml bottle of Desoxy I've been wanting to try. Probably gonna take it soon for spring. I've only ever heard of good things from it.
What dose were u running it at?

- - - Updated - - -

LUCKY YOU!!!

There Dienolone I responded good to its precursor as oral and to it as lotion. Never tried the trest. Had more expectations from desoxytest. I did the acetate.
I am not knocking PO. I just want u to see it from a different angle is all. Psl I am sure will have demand and maybe drop a little later. But more importantly if u with experience test it u can let us know how it compares.

There Dienolone I responded good to its precursor as oral and to it as lotion. Never tried the trest. Had more expectations from desoxytest. I did the acetate.
I am not knocking PO. I just want u to see it from a different angle is all. Psl I am sure will have demand and maybe drop a little later. But more importantly if u with experience test it u can let us know how it compares.

Dienolone was OK for me, but didn't do too much and the PIP was crippling for 5 days after and with an Ace product that is a problem....................now desoxytest is my alltime favorite cutter. If I could ever stock back up on DTA or DTC ( I like this one the best) I would buy a pallet...........you get close to 10% BF and talk about a game changer!! For those of you who never tried desoxytest, it did thing that mast didn't do. The only down side was some poeple got out of control acne..........I was one of the lucky few who had no issues.

Please do so and let us know!!

Dienolone was OK for me, but didn't do too much and the PIP was crippling for 5 days after and with an Ace product that is a problem....................now desoxytest is my alltime favorite cutter. If I could ever stock back up on DTA or DTC ( I like this one the best) I would buy a pallet...........you get close to 10% BF and talk about a game changer!! For those of you who never tried desoxytest, it did thing that mast didn't do. The only down side was some poeple got out of control acne..........I was one of the lucky few who had no issues.

Don't wanna drift from thread but I will say this. I used ment-dione it's precursor as oral and liked it.

But yellowsnow, the dta I was using with testosterone after superdrol blast and I found I was aromatasing on it but heard guys did when adding it to more than trt dose. And dien like I said it's precursor was better and trenavar was good too at 60mg to 90mg a day. I still have 3 grams of t-var. Need to mix and run it this spring

Also yellow snow I also have some Dienolone base not acetate need a recipe for it I will brew it up and try it

Also yellow snow I also have some Dienolone base not acetate need a recipe for it I will brew it up and try it
Hopefully you get a recipe that doesn't cripple you like the dieolone ace that I got......I have had PIP before and am no baby when it come to pain, but that stuff was off the hook...............it got the the point I was like Where the F am I going to shoot this stuff. It is nice to rotate ace when going ED but with that stuff it was gluteus maximus or nothing!

As far as the DTA or DTC ( sweet spot for me was 350-500mg/week) I usually took it with TRT dose of T and 400mg of tren, add a little winnie and I got grainy as hell!!

Back