TROUBLESHOOTING A PROBLEM

I'm sure they do a lot more than that bro. Dbol as tbol, test as premo, prop for tren ace, hell and much much more I would never even know about

With the right knowledge all those can be identified easily. Test E and cyp totally different. Test C and test P look the same, Dbol and tbol powder, two different smells and taste. However you are correct there are a lot switching them out or just scamming people all together.

I cant see 10g of Test E going for 100$, that's freaking high and at the current market with Test E not being washed properly its not worth piss in my book.

Yeah I meant, mostly the labs that are selling finished product. Most guys probably couldn't tell the difference between shooting Enanth. or Cyp., especially if they haven't much cycling experience.

As for washing the powder, from what I've read, the process seems like you have to have actual chemistry knowledge in regards to tools and technique. To me it's not something most of the dudes brewing at home for personal use would dedicate to learning or taking the risk to accomplish for themselves, sadly. I for one am always seeking knowledge about this shit, it's so intriguing.

I cant see 10g of Test E going for 100$, that's freaking high and at the current market with Test E not being washed properly its not worth piss in my book.

hahahaaa totaly my bad...i just went to look at the price and it was tren E not test E i was looking at.it was all grouped togther and i was just browsing..im an ass wipe..pmsl..(wish this man flu would piss of and leave me alone)...thought that was supper high when i saw it the other day..

Back