Tupac Amaru Shakur is alive and currently lives in Cuba !! he's coming back June 7,03

i bought into the whole conspiracy thing until i became freinds with the medics who ran on him....he's way dead!!!

lol forgot about this one, I guess he decided to keep hanging out with Elvis, Cobain, and Morrison.

tupac

i don't know, but if he survived this operation, he's one bad ass mofo...

Attachments

• tupac-shakur.jpg
    tupac-shakur.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 32
I pic is worth 1000 words ! lmao

I to am a big 2pac fan. I think it would be possible to fake your death with enough money. it is hard to deny that pic howeve,r special FX are the shit these days!

shiko24

I stopped beleiving.. but who knows.. Biggy is definetley dead... I think he just knew his death was coming... Some of the facts are suspicious thought.. But it's probably just a coincedence..

Makes scence, fake your death to throw away everything a struggling Rap star fought for, Fame, wealth and the perks that come with it. He is probably a janitor in Compton.

I'am a tupac fan myself but i find it hard to belive he's still alive i find it also amusing when i think he realsed more cd's after death than before it i won't belive he's alive for certian till i say him doing a live show in CANADA!
lol as long as the albums keep rolling better dayz is one bad ass album

Back