Ultimate Nutrition Iso Mass Xtreme Gainer

ok you beat me on the math for cost, but protein shake is still a supplement.

turn a protein shake into a well balanced meal , balanced carbs and fats. with a good vitamin/mineral composition , since your not absorbing as much from your protein shake as possible since its missing the key ingredients it needs. Alot of the protein you buy yah it absorbs quicker but a lower % of it is used for the purpose you want it to , while whole foods more is absorbed for its purpose.

protein shakes that have added vitamin / minerals inside of them , do they even have an optimal mixture that produce an increase in bodily efficiencies of that protein , or do they put in fractions of pretty much an entire multivitamin?

im not saying protein shakes arent good , but im saying even though the absorbtion rates are high what is the efficiency , how much of that protein do you actually take in is actually getting to where it needs to go after its absorbed. While a higher percentage of the nutrients , vitamins , and protein go where it needs to go after digesting because of a natural , more optimum mixture.

Last edited:
I have to disagree with the PWO part. A good whey protein is much better than whole foods. Think of protein like legos. A whey protein is already broken down into individual lego blocks so your body can put them together to build what it needs. The protein in whole foods is like a lego fire truck. Your body has to tear apart the truck, before it can use the legos to build what it needs.

Whole food definitely has its place, and is great for many reasons, but a good whey protein shake is an excellent way to get in the protein you need for growth. Just my 2cc.

the only shake I do drink is post workout shakes, but they are all fast digesting whey isolate. the shakes are alot thinner than the meal replacement/ weight gain shakes that have alot of milk/dairy proteins in them. I think that is what makes them thick, chalky and otherwise disgusting.

i was saying what was in this stuff, 7g's of Creatine and N.O , so far I'm lovin this stuff, got passed the the taste, and yes i eat whole food to.

Back