Using KLOW for healing my body

https://ugloz.is/ domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGFREAKParaPharma

legpulse

New member
I'm interested in doing some healing. I have various injuries. I've got back issues, I have knee issues, and I have an issue with my foot. My body just doesn't heal the way it used to. I'm 45 years old. What would be a good dosage of KLOW? Maybe 2 mg a day works?
 
Bros, I would run the KLOW peptide stack. It has everything you need in it. Go 4 mg a day if you can afford it.
 
BPC and TB500 are the goat. Those two I would run 1 mg a day for 1 month and drop it to 0.5 mg a day.
 
One of the things that I recommend with these healing peptides is to stack some growth hormone with it. Growth hormone will take things to another dimension.
 
I love to hear about people healing their injuries. It's very important that you run these healing peptides. Make sure you use Umbrella. They are legit.
 
Back
Top