Vacation months are upon us

O, now I know where Fontana Lake is! I took a bunch of pictures of the dam last year when my buddy and I were there! Very cool. I am a power plant operator, so the dam was all that much more interesting to me.

Yeah, LOVE the technical riding! I probably should have a Buell or some other sport bike, but I love to push my Road King to its (and my) limit. I've made a bunch of performance suspension upgrades (not to mention major engine performance upgrades), so it handles extremely well (for an 800 lb bagger). It is a TON of fun draggin the boards through the twisties!

This time I'll have my wife on board - she's not riding her own bike on this particular trip - but I hope to get some solo time on the Tail...

LOL yea I'm on a 1000 pound full dresser and I give them bags, pegs and exhaust hell too and the wife is always 2 up with me. I used to roll the liter bikes back in the day and when I'm up there is really the only time I miss my GSXR.

LOL yea I'm on a 1000 pound full dresser and I give them bags, pegs and exhaust hell too and the wife is always 2 up with me. I used to roll the liter bikes back in the day and when I'm up there is really the only time I miss my GSXR.
Is their a better feeling than pulling off a curve that when your braking in to it your like shhhhit and then gun it, and your like I'm the man. I used to have a zx-7

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Is their a better feeling than pulling off a curve that when your braking in to it your like shhhhit and then gun it, and your like I'm the man. I used to have a zx-7

They are awesome especially when used for what they were made for, the racetrack. I used to take mine to road Atlanta quite a bit and shred it up. It's nice to be able to push em to their limits and really your worst worry is a high side dump.

They are awesome especially when used for what they were made for, the racetrack. I used to take mine to road Atlanta quite a bit and shred it up. It's nice to be able to push em to their limits and really your worst worry is a high side dump.
That would have been incredible! Never had that oppurtunity. Really not sure I even have the balls for it anymore. Last time I was on a race bike was 15 years ago, and wasn't smart enough to be scared I did get to ride on the autobahn in Germany alot. Their is a speed limit over there just not as in forced as stateside it was badass though! Now I would live to customize a bagger just love that look, right now I have to drive by this sweet Springer softtail every day on my way home that's for sale. Priorities are a bitch lol.

Man you guys have some serious summer excursions planned! I'm very envious. I'm having my second spinal fusion in a month and it will be a long recovery. I can't afford to miss any school so I will be struggling to get class work done. I'm thinking over Christmas we may go up to our place in TN in the mountains and go camping. It all depends on how the year goes. I'd love to take Silk on another cruise maybe to the Caribbean. It's been a long time since we had a vacation

Back