Victor Martinez Bodybuilding at age 41 and Going Strong

I love winnie, but don't run it over 50 mg ED it hurts my liver markers. No issue with my prostate, but I get blood work done ever 12 weeks (nice to have insurance that pays it). I keep a close eye on everything important and my doc is in the "know" so we are checking all the important stuff.

Never tried mast, but am a big fan of DTC when cutting; I have a feeling that it is simular to mast.

I do a lot of low carb dieting until I get down to around 8-10% then I eat clean. Big fan of low carb diets, been doing them for years!!
Thanks again Brother! I'm currently on Keto and it's working wonders. What is DTC? By the way I'm not sure if I'm right by asking which brand of Mast do you use? From what I've read Mast is not pure. Can't find its purity in the market. Not sure if that's true.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I love winnie, but don't run it over 50 mg ED it hurts my liver markers. No issue with my prostate, but I get blood work done ever 12 weeks (nice to have insurance that pays it). I keep a close eye on everything important and my doc is in the "know" so we are checking all the important stuff.

Never tried mast, but am a big fan of DTC when cutting; I have a feeling that it is simular to mast.

I do a lot of low carb dieting until I get down to around 8-10% then I eat clean. Big fan of low carb diets, been doing them for years!!
One more thing Brother, do you ever clean out, do a PCT and reset to start again?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Believe it or not, but I am beginning to look the best I ever had with running MB's gear, good diet and hard training. I just ran my first cycle with our gear and I am on a back to back cycle using different compounds. I am stronger on some exercises than I have ever been before and plan on breaking every pr that I can. I cannot do flat bench, dumbbell military or squats do to injuries, but I do not let it get me down. I am 51yrs old and plan on pushing myself for 4 more years as a goal for me. But at 55yrs old I am going strong then who knows I may last until I die, but reality is being a body builder has its lasting points of age.

Back