• buffalo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jtunderdog

• ironjulius

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we vote for are self?! I only got to vote for one person and it switched to the next page!
yes, you can vote for yourself. did you check back to see if it would let you cast the second vote?

- - - Updated - - -

really? cause i dont feel bad at all on day 4 now, maybe its fake :)
I felt great the entire time i was runninng it. every person i know that has used this superdrol felt great as well. I kinda wonder if the shitty feeling most experienced from superdrol when it was available as a supp, isn't due to the other compounds that always made their way into the 'designer prohormones'.

Yeah I feel amazing as I haven't been on any steroids so figured I would give these a shot and I feel that good feeling I use to from running dianabol like the well being feeling, my fucking kidneys are throbbing but that always happens to me from time to time and ill pee a little blood then I'm good lmao!

And I don't know if its cause my dose is low but I'm not retaining water between the skin and muscles , I'm retaining water in the muscles which is great and my skins ripping and I don't have that bloated look like when you get subQ water bloat, I'm sure the water will spill over soon but for now its great

And I don't know if its cause my dose is low but I'm not retaining water between the skin and muscles , I'm retaining water in the muscles which is great and my skins ripping and I don't have that bloated look like when you get subQ water bloat, I'm sure the water will spill over soon but for now its great

This tends to be the case. And, I've noticed that you keep almost 100% of weight gained when you come off as well!

So, we have 4 winners....
Fstr03svt cobra
Monkeywrench
Csuperman
Freakinthegym

Pm me for directions on getting your product to log

This tends to be the case. And, I've noticed that you keep almost 100% of weight gained when you come off as well!

So, we have 4 winners....
Fstr03svt cobra
Monkeywrench
Csuperman
Freakinthegym

Pm me for directions on getting your product to log

aint no way im keeping all this weight bro,lol, the stuff really good, but a lot of it is i.m. water, which is great for pushing more weight, tearing deeper into muscle fibers and building more muscle, and i knew going into it thats what it would be and again i love it, but aint no way im keeping all this weight,lol

aint no way im keeping all this weight bro,lol, the stuff really good, but a lot of it is i.m. water, which is great for pushing more weight, tearing deeper into muscle fibers and building more muscle, and i knew going into it thats what it would be and again i love it, but aint no way im keeping all this weight,lol

Just keep us posted bro.. lol you may be surprised what you keep, it does actually incorporate into the muscles more and more... At least that's been my experience and what others I know have seen as well. How's your appetite on it?

I'm hungry as fuck which is the opposite of what I thought would happen.

I'm hungry as fuck which is the opposite of what I thought would happen.

Hell ya! This seems to be a major common denominator as well. Part of my problem putting on weight is eating enough cause I have high metabolism. This stuff is awesome for that!

Back