wahhhooooo 100 degrees today again!

well

...i will take the heat anyday over the winter...100 degrees is better than minus something imo...plus chicks are all bundled up in the winter:( ...heaven on earth is southern california, perfect weather...but i dont live there...lol...

Presser said:
well i use to travel around the sun and that was fucking hot lemme tell ya's 50 60 thousand degress and shit, thank god i had a fan in my craft

That explains everything. You know brains dont function properly after being exposed to that kind of heat.

Re: well

Username said:
I am really starting to want winter to come......

I'm there with ya bro!!

sully said:
...i will take the heat anyday over the winter...100 degrees is better than minus something imo...plus chicks are all bundled up in the winter:( ...heaven on earth is southern california, perfect weather...but i dont live there...lol...

I'm sorry but I got to be there with that too! :D

I love it hotter the better Hell I'm even on a blacktop crew at times 315 degrees of pure black heat now that seperates the men from the boys. Winter sucks!

Presser said:

i like it 78 and overcast with leaves on the ground, and the smell of football in the air

Oh hell yeah bro!!!!

I moved to AZ from WI last year...I miss fall!!!

Sh!t, it's 100 at night here...:mad:

Ok mailboxkiller I'm upping the ante....we tap out heats of steel at a minimun of 2950 degrees...lol. 315....sissy....I have done the blacktop...construction....thing. And believe me when I tell you that there is NOTHING in the world that can compare you for a steelmill in the summer. Cept maybe Pressers journey too close to the sun (smart ass :D )...........456

Damn, no way I would live in Arizona. Arizona=Venus, LOL. It has been cool the last couple days in St. Louis. The three weeks before that it was about 100. The bad thing about Missouri is the humidity, about 85% when it's 100 degrees. :cool:

Jersey has been in a state of meltdown, I have damn near passed out Rollin in my Gi at least 2 times this week alone.

Boss my ass is at the Jersey Shore every chance I get. Going to Pt. Pleasant tomorrow am for the Open powerboat races, and check out the sights at Jenkinsons

choke - - - we be neighbors! actually - - all of us joisey folks are pretty much close - - were either separated by the northern farm lands, the central and southern shore (the best) or the southern misfits (also known as the 856'ers)!

The boardwalk - - a place away from the heat - - sort of.

Back