WeirdAl's hair

BLEED GREEN said:
Reverse Mohawk Shaved in the middle and hair on the side of your head

I think that look is called bald. If he did that he'd look like my hair does and I don't have to shave anything!:D

straight razor it!!! we should really have a poll on how many people have shaved heads(bald) and not by choice. its seems like everybody now adays shave their head. i am one of them but have done it for years. I just changed my mind you should cut it into a mullet!!!!! mullets rock!!!

ministonecold said:
straight razor it!!! we should really have a poll on how many people have shaved heads(bald) and not by choice. its seems like everybody now adays shave their head. i am one of them but have done it for years. I just changed my mind you should cut it into a mullet!!!!! mullets rock!!!

Mullet. Mullet. Are you nuts....lol....

Al
i say this with deepest affection.
don't do the flat top or the mullet
military look is not right for you.
definitely keep the gotee, but trimmed
use gel, but if it doesn't lay down, use a pomade. if you want, because it's halloween and this is the time for giving; i have blue hair paste that washes out with shampoo, you're more than welcome to it. if you decide to cut it, do fade the sides and back but do what you can to get the top and fron to lay down try coming it forward.
.02 from one who knows

Back