WeirdAl's pics - 8 weeks out

good progress. nice calf's

so your going to shave your head? I want to shave mine so bad, but would get too much shit from my mother and girlfriend.

looking really good bro ! can not wait to see ya at the show ! good luck ! your gonna need it cause I am the guy you will be standing next to !

lol :)

Not sure at this point, wherever 5% or less is, or whatever I can get to in 7 weeks and 2 days! I was 204.5 the morning of these pics. I should have about 15 lbs of fat to lose to get to 5%, if my muscle stays. If I lose muscle, obviously I have to lose more fat!

Nope, not going to keep cutting naturally :D In fact, these pics are 2 days into supernatural cutting :D

Looking good Bro.

What show are you doing?

Make sure to hold your head up during your Rear Lat Spread & Rear Double Bicep.

Give em Hell.

Thanks! I'll be doing the NC State Chamionships as a novice. I saw about my head being down on those poses, and was confused, when I posted them. As soon as I read your post, though, I remembered that I did it to keep my hair from covering my shoulders and my traps

You will pick up on a lot of small mistakes on your own if you video tape yourself while posing. I just put my camcorder on a tripod and pose 20-30 minutes each day with my wife acting as the Head Judge having me hold each pose longer than usual. Kind of different, but it works for me.

Good luck Bro and if you have any questions just ask. I've been Competing, Judging, and Promoting for almost 5 years now.

Great Fu(kin Job Al. BIgShug and I won't be able to recognise you with a shaved head. Keep up the good, nah, great work!

Al, you look awesome man.....upper chest especially shows you haven't neglected it like some of us *raises hand* are prone to do......can't wait to see how you do this fall

Presser, Choke, SF, Scorpio - you guys gonna leave the great white north and brave us rednecks to see this show.....or are you all too skeered to come to NC?? lol

Yeah that is right dont be skeerd you damn yankees! Oh wait I am originally from there I better wathc what I say someone might ban me or take aways alll my post again!

Lookin good Al, I can see a big difference from the 12 week pics. Good vascularity comming through too. Your back is really looking thick as well.
What are you cutting with?

amazing how far you have come-cut that hair and shave man!!-get the wife to do your back and do your pits-will help with your lat spread and definition-shoot me a pm and give me the lowdown on your diet and training regimen and again congratulations bro-you've already won in my book!!!

Back