Which is your dominant hand?

• Left

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Right

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • Neither, I'm ambidextrous

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
Right, I voted and noticed we have a population of 17% lefties.

For fun though I sometimes switch hands, it is like getting some strange.

All y'alls right forearm is a quarter to half inch bigger then the left, why is that?

I am right handed for everything except.......I actually started life left handed, but my parents did not want a lefty so trained me as a righty.

I use my right hand to do most things, except for when I write the ex-girlfriend who dumped me. I use my left hand so she isn't sure who's threatening her life...

This is a joke, please mods, dont send the cops to my house again.

jaywooly said:
I use my right hand to do most things, except for when I write the ex-girlfriend who dumped me. I use my left hand so she isn't sure who's threatening her life...

LMAO. I'm right handed. Did you guys know if you jerk off with your opposite hand it feels almost like someone else is doing it. Definitely a neat trick. lol :D

Have you ever tried the sleeper? When you're jerking off one day sit on your "usual" hand until it falls asleep. When you're pretty close use the hand that's asleep and you'll think it's someone else. I do this every morning.

And night time.

And in the employee bathroom at work....twice, no make that three times a day.

started righty, then burned my right thumb playing with fireworks, learned to use my left hand, then burned my left thumb playing with model rocket engines (fireworks) went back to righty, but now i just use whatever is convenient.:p

jaywooly said:

this sounds like a line right out of IP's book,LMAO

Back