What is the biggest turn off

quiet gurls
smelly gurls
fat or unfit heavery harilly gurls
gurls that act like they are doing you a favour
gurls without self esteem
gurls that are too gropy in public
gurls that expect me to figure everything out for them (i guess you all know :p hmmmmmmm i'am not to bright thinking hurts my head )
gurls that are too hard
dang it pretty gurls that are never alone :p

Girls that don't have very large breasts...
Girls that are not easy.
Girls that want to talk to me for more than 10 seconds at a time.

lmao...j/k bout all that. :D

Girls that are rude to people.
Girls that don't take care of themselves.
Girls that don't have a sense of humor.
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

kristylynn said:
little penis :eek:
bad breath
unshaven face
nasty odors

Bwa ha ha ha,.... cause size does matter (quote from Godzilla)

The_Jarhead said:
Feet. I hate feet, I don't know what if is about them but they make me ill.
My wife got me really drunk one and talked me into sucking her toes....I was disgusted with myself for days.

I love feet! it isnot my favorite bodypart on a women but it is one that will make or break a relationship, i would never date a girl with ugly feet, and she has to have an arch

My biggest turnoff is women who have no arch in the foot and women who walk with their toes pointing outward, i hate that shit

kristylynn said:
little penis :eek:
bad breath
unshaven face
nasty odors

Just so I have something to go by, what exactly is the cutoff point in inches for a little penis?lmao, seriously is it small if its under 6 7 8 inches? Im curious,lol,

chelle said:
personality wise - being hateful, rude, inconsiderate, liar, bossy

physically - dirty nose
big gut
sloppy looking
always frowning and afraid to smile

My god, I was certain you were explaining me!

I hate when a girl wears tight pants and her fat hangs out the sides. I also hate when a girl is dumb. Sexually being not so smart turns me off. I need a supermodel librarian with cute patootie!

After porking her in the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Hey, that's what sheets and bed comferters are for though, right?

Not so graphic bro
EDITED BY radical_P

Someone that lies and is deceitful. I had an exgirlfriend that I was totally in love with until I realized that everything I loved about her was an act. She read me well... found out what I liked and was able to play the part.
The person I loved didn't really exist.

Presser said:
Just so I have something to go by, what exactly is the cutoff point in inches for a little penis?lmao, seriously is it small if its under 6 7 8 inches? Im curious,lol,

Good God... I hope the cut off point isn't over 9.5 inches. I'd really feel bad about myself if that was the case. :)

Back