what is the freakiest shit...

gander said:
Superman is the freak. I'm jealous!

I'm sure if you look really hard, you can find a girl that'll use a toy on your ass, too!

WeirdAl said:

I'm sure if you look really hard, you can find a girl that'll use a toy on your ass, too!

the only reason that happen was in exchange for pummeling her little ass--i had to have something used on me---fair trade if you guys would have seen what her asshole looked like when i was done

Actually, that doesn't really sound fun to me. Although, I might agree with superman that it could be a fair trade.

And superman, are you going to post those pics of you with the 2 gym girls?

Had this girl and her roomate while her sister watched then nailed the sister. There was wine and tongues everywhere. All 3 beg to be hit in the bum before it was all over. Still to this day I don't know how I managed to wander into that.
Wathced some stripper friends go at it, while one was giving me head. The things that these girls fit into all oraphices at once was alittle odd yet amzing none the less. In fact they should be getting back from spring break farely soon, maybe we can make some videos and distribute them. It would be a cornacopia of pussy all across MC

All I have to say is, I got caught in my car w/my girl by the cops. Kinda embarassing having to "please step out of the car". Worse when they saw the whipped cream and vibrator on the dash. What a mess......had a stain on the seat till I sold it.

WeirdAl said:
And superman, are you going to post those pics of you with the 2 gym girls?

not gonna happen my friend--i should have posted them in the XXX forum when it was up--but i had a talk with someone on the site about them and prefered if i didnt post them

i like freaky! i got a story

i used to collect tarantula's.this one girl i was seeing was freaky.she let me tie her up and blind fold her one night.
first of course i had to do some nasty,nasty.that got boring after a while.i mean how often will i get an opertunity like this.i can have sex anytime.any ways,out came the frozen foods.i covered her with pork chops,serloins,hamburger,basically meat.after a while she didn't want to be tied up anymore.
(go figure),but i wasn't done;)
i went to to bed room and got the rose hair tarantula(about 6" legspan.i put it on her naked body and took the blind fold off!she let out a scream of murder,scared the spider and made him run up and sit on her head.i couldn't stop laughing.i think i wet myself!
so i told her don't move i'll be right back.don't scream cause it might bite her.i go get my gollieth bird eater.biggest spider in the world.about 8" acrross.when she saw i was going to put it on her with the other,she tells me to put the spiders away and i could hit the back door.
well,i don't get an oppertunity like this every day.so i put the spiders away and tore up that ass.to this day,she dosen't know i have the whole thing on video:D

do i have a problem?:D

Woody, YOU are a freak my friend... :D That is some out there shit.... meat and spiders. What a combo. So, are you still seeing this girl? LOL

Used to run security at a fairly big club in a college town. !,800 on any given night and thursday nights was college night. Well these chicks wouold do anything to get into this club, especially to be on the VIP list. These 2 chicks show up one night that I know from back home and they thought that was going to get them to slide right in, WRONG! Oh we'll do anything, blah, bah, blah we'll even put on a show then suck your dick. Well about 15 mins later this chicks were in the VIP room with all the bouncers. There was an old pool table in there, 1 laid down with he head hanging off the edge and the other 1 straddled har face and they went to town on each other. Then they took it to the couch. I had to get everyone back to work, you know for the sake of the club. Oh I had to go and check in on the chicks to make sure they where ok and all. All kinds of sex stories and what not happend in, around, behind, and after that club. That was the greatest place to work! EVER

woody m8 thats some sik shit,
but it was a means to an end,l lol.

the lenghts we will go to to poke the chocolate starfish.

Back