what % of what you drink is actual water?

Pasoen

want to kind of take a poll as to how many of you here drink water primarily and what percentage of all the drinks that you consume our water?
The reason I’m asking is I never drink water and I seem to be getting a lot of liquid calories that might be the reason why I’m spinning my wheels when it comes to weight loss
I am drinking coffee, diet soda, and juice but never actual water but I’m willing to do it if you think it would help me

want to kind of take a poll as to how many of you here drink water primarily and what percentage of all the drinks that you consume our water?
The reason I’m asking is I never drink water and I seem to be getting a lot of liquid calories that might be the reason why I’m spinning my wheels when it comes to weight loss
I am drinking coffee, diet soda, and juice but never actual water but I’m willing to do it if you think it would help me
90% and the rest if protein shakes
dont drink soda

Agree with previous response. Avoid carbonated water drinks.
I drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day. Occasional black coffee and diet soda is OK. But don't count it as water intake.

Agree with previous response. Avoid carbonated water drinks.
I drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day. Occasional black coffee and diet soda is OK. But don't count it as water intake.
@drew you cycling now? whats your situation tell us

Back