What to do about lethargy?

danieljk91

Hey everybody,
well.. I'm into week 4 of my 6 week cycle, and my god am I tired... it's mostly when I wake up, I honestly feel like I did when I was a kid.. like if I close my eyes after I'm awake in bed I'll just go right back to sleep. Once I get going it's not too bad, but damn is it bad in the morning. It's (obviously) worse if I don't get 8 hours sleep in.. anyway.. what the hell do you guys do if you're dealing with this? I can't make it another 2 weeks if it's going to keep getting worse!

hmmm, you should have more energy if your training and eating good, what exactly are you taking bro and at what dosages, maybe we can figure this out

hmmm, you should have more energy if your training and eating good, what exactly are you taking bro and at what dosages, maybe we can figure this out

Right now I'm just on prohormones... alpha 1 max @ 40mg ED which converts to methyl1test... and 4 andro at 4 caps a day, running aquadex EOD and cycle support. During the day I have energy, for sure. but getting outta bed is a workout in itself for me.. maybe I'm not getting as much sleep as I think I am (when I'm stressed I tend to not sleep well/sleep walk, etc. and with a baby coming in 4 weeks maybe I'm not getting my sleep cycles in).
I'm eating pretty clean I think... eggs eggs eggs, turkey, grilled/baked chicken. shitloads of veggies and some fruit here and there. Whole grain breads..
I look fuckin baked when I wake up, my eyes are bloodshot to hell b/c I'm so groggy.

maybe you have sleep apnea brutha?

Brotha love! you might be right.... g/f says I snore terribly (occasionally she sleeps on the couch b/c of it haha).... seems like it started when I smoked and hasn't ever really gone away since I quit.

Some compounds just cause lethargy bro. For me, tbol and dbol make me a zombie from the time I awake until i finally hit my pillow at the end of the day. Coffee does nothing at all either. I take an ephedrine 30mg if its really bad, but I'm not gonna promote doing that.

Some compounds just cause lethargy bro. For me, tbol and dbol make me a zombie from the time I awake until i finally hit my pillow at the end of the day. Coffee does nothing at all either. I take an ephedrine 30mg if its really bad, but I'm not gonna promote doing that.
That's what I figured it might be... I don't think I'll do the ephedrine thing.. If I can't handle it the cycle will just get cut short but I'm hoping it doesn't get too much worse. Just gonna make sure I get to bed at a decent hour

Maybe your estro is tanked Bro... Alpha 1 does not convert to estro I believe and 4 Andro as in androstenediol is converted to testosterone. The conversion rate is about 15-16%

Add in the fact that your taking an aromitase inhibitor (at what dose idk) and I really think you have low estro...

Idk what mg your popping of 4 andro but i cant see 4 caps needing an AI. Just speculating though...

Hmm.. well I take 4 caps a day, 200mg 4andro every day. For AI I'm doing .5mg every other day. Should I just cut out the AI?

It's worth a shot. I really don't think you should need it so long as your sure your diet is good. If your excluding a lot of carbs then I would certainly try loading up a day and see how you feel the next. If that doesn't work, then hold off on the AI for a couple days and see if you see any improvement.

I am not totally in on the details of 4 andro... it may be very wet and have a high conversion to estrogen so I would do a little digging on the compound itself before kicking the AI just to be safe.

I found this on a site that sells the PH you are referring to.

"4-Andro is non-methylated and therefore is not liver toxic. 4-Andro R has a mild conversion to estrogen, which can be balanced with a non-aromatizing compound like 1-AD. Side effects include: slight acne, aggression and mild natural testosterone suppression. It is recommended to use a Post Cycle Therapy after the cycle because of the conversion to estrogen. "

Sounds similar to what you got going on... didn't say to add an AI as you have.

Last edited:
Just thought of something, though... wouldn't low estrogen possibly kill my libido? Since I've started this cycle I'm constantly horny like a fucking teenager and having no issues with ED or the like... actually quite the opposite

I'll try the carbs thing... I'm leaning towards that based on how I've been libido-wise. If that crashes.. then I'll cut off the AI

I work 50+ hours a week running a dealership, drive 75 miles round trip to work and chase my 3 year old around. Sorry I cant really help bro lethargy is my middle name lol

I work 50+ hours a week running a dealership, drive 75 miles round trip to work and chase my 3 year old around. Sorry I cant really help bro lethargy is my middle name lol

ill bet the driving is what you hate most lol, I use to do a lot of driving for work in my mid 20's and I got to hating driving a fucking car!

This happened to me toward the end of my last cycle but it was simply the carb reduction for me. When I couldn't take it anymore I ate a huge pile of spaghetti and felt great the next couple days.

This happened to me toward the end of my last cycle but it was simply the carb reduction for me. When I couldn't take it anymore I ate a huge pile of spaghetti and felt great the next couple days.

Yeah I've just been nom nom's on some pasta now it seems to be helping a good bit. Still not groggy through the day just the mornings, though

Alpha 1 was the same for me as well. I just stim the hell out of myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back