What would you have done?

Was it a can or did you mix it yourself?

If it was premade id trash it all, but if you mixed it id have done what you did!

Chemical Evolution said:
Was it a can or did you mix it yourself?

If it was premade id trash it all, but if you mixed it id have done what you did!

I feel that this is what i would have done, but what happens if it came in his 5 lb tub?

You'll eat 9-15 spiders in your sleep during your lifetime, so you have to feed him every once in a while.....eat the damned fly people

Drink it fly or no fly it won't kill you.....

And to answer the question about dropping the bread...I would eat that to....If the dogs didn't get it first.

bigshug said:
You'll eat 9-15 spiders in your sleep during your lifetime, so you have to feed him every once in a while.....eat the damned fly people

I have heard that fact too. What a trip.... snoring....snoring...spider climbing in your mouth....snoring.....snoring

Having just ripped out part of the sheetrock in my laundry room to get a dead and decaying rat out of the wall, I woulda dumped the whole thing. The rat was filled with maggots and flies. Smelled all to hell. :surprised

footballcat said:
well here is my ?, did the fly come in the protein or did it get in the protein at your house. cause if the manfacture has flys in there protein, i dont care to buy it
The fly managed to die in the shaker bottle I keep at work. Forget to turn it upside down after I used (and cleaned) it last.

I would have taken the fly out pulled the wings off put them on my eyelids chugged the shake then talk smack to the fly for trying to horn in on my shake. You know like "how funny are you now you wingless bastard" "Who's your freakin daddy""bring it on you bug eyed bastard" ECT ECT ECT.

If you pull the wings off its now a "walk" right?

I would have drank it.
2 hours on a dirt bike in the Jersey pines and you've eaten about 50 bugs.

Jerseys has pines come on now next your gonna tell me that they have mountians too jettlagged tried to pull that BS on me already.

No not even a hill but we do have 250,000 acres of pine forest that is protected forest.

But I want everyone to think Jersey all looks like Newark so no more people will move here......

Back