What would you not do?

No wanking while watching a guy give a dead guy a dirty Sanchez at his own funeral.

Other possibilities contingent to the company I keep!

Hell, you only live once.

No guys of any sort
no animals
no insertions in my anus
no threesome with a guy
No shiot eating or playing
I would do
tossed Salad (both ways Female)
red wings
any sexual position we can dream of
girl on girl (watch ,join, enjoy)
I'll have to read more to see if I forgot anything

red wings

i said i would never until i got 2 horny one day before she was about to go on her cycle. after words looked down and my boy looked like the girl carrie from the steven king novel with the red punch . she felt bad i was like whatever it had alot of lube hopped in the shower.cleaned him off and i dont think i have spoken of it till now. no animals, no men ,nothing in my anus.....a few more

Re: red wings

fallnangl said:
i said i would never until i got 2 horny one day before she was about to go on her cycle. after words looked down and my boy looked like the girl carrie from the steven king novel with the red punch . she felt bad i was like whatever it had alot of lube hopped in the shower.cleaned him off and i dont think i have spoken of it till now. no animals, no men ,nothing in my anus.....a few more

Ummm.. red wings has nothing to do with your pee-pee. It is when you get some "red wine" on your upper lip, like a milk mustache.

Now get back in there and lets see your wings bro! LOL

lol

aww man i had it all wrong o well then i KNOW DAM NWELL I WONT EVER GET RED WINGS!!sorry for the caps but thats sick

I have never heard of red wings involving the upper lip-As I understood(It was 8th grade so I may be wrong)It was all about the little general.

No other men in my sex games.

Back