whats it like where you're at???

da_Fonz said:
Wow, thanks to the ice storm i'm gonna be busy for a few days. I guess I'm the only one who welcomes this kinda weather,lol.

I hate cold weather.. it was almost 80 today, and now a cold front moved in taking temps down to 40. But--- the temps will be back up to the 70's by the weekend.

No, no, no. I work for an insurance company. I work driectly with there new paperless system to replace the old paper'd system they used to have in place. ANyways the more accidents and claims created the more work I have working with the database and routing the info in it as well.

In Northern blighty (England) it's cold, wet and windy. I wish i could say this was unusual weather- but it aint! Still - home sweet home.

da_Fonz said:
But i do like the cold weather, my family is from up north so what would you expect.
liar...stay down there your kind aint welcome by me:finger:

70's here in Orlando.... The way it should be! I prefer the warm weather rather than the cold...anyday

here in southern ontario it has been weird, raining then snowing then freezing rain. great fun on the back roads though. right now it's prolly about 5 C. (i don't know ferenheit) damn americans!!jk

QBMuscle said:
here in southern ontario it has been weird, raining then snowing then freezing rain. great fun on the back roads though. right now it's prolly about 5 C. (i don't know ferenheit) damn americans!!jk

QB...we use ferenheit cause we can count much higher than canadians....but we still love ya' though...well, i cant speak for IP...lol

It has been about 32 degrees F (0 degrees C) in Utah for the last few days, but it is now about 40 F. Brasil was awesome--only got up to 36 C for one of the days I was there. Most of the time it was around 24 - 28 C--humid, but nice.

Back