What's on your Christmas List?

Pushtoday

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
What's on your Christmas list?
None of that PC shit either (I want world peace etc. etc.)
What do you really desire? More Steroids, Boat, New Job, Strippers?

For me its a Vacation with the Wife, we tend to only take family vacations.
It would be nice for some uninterrupted adult time, perhaps at an all-inclusive so everything is already taken care of...

Whats on YOUR christmas list????

good question brother and for me...i have no fucking clue. i've been so focused on today and tomorrow, concerning anything and everyone but myself i honestly have no clue what i want lol.

i want financial fucking freedom just like the rest of you mother fuckers

i want financial fucking freedom just like the rest of you mother fuckers
And beyond, sweet freedom
It really is that we are modern day slaves to banks, only difference is that before slave owner had to give you food, clothes and now you buy your own :)

All I really want is a long happy life with my beautiful wife

- - - Updated - - -

All I really want is a long happy life with my beautiful wife and for her to be happy all the time

I would like to add a new car to my list. Nothing fancy just new with a warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And beyond, sweet freedom
It really is that we are modern day slaves to banks, only difference is that before slave owner had to give you food, clothes and now you buy your own :)

lmao, yeah the banks / creditors have me bent over a barrel thats for sure, but i wouldn't exactly call it the modern day slavery lol, and truthfully i took on all the debt i have willingly, so thats not the problem, problem is shit just costs too fucking much anymore lol, inflation doesn't match wages in this country.

and if my loan office ever shows up to my house, whips me, then sleeps with my wife and leaves after whipping me again! well then we have a problem lol,

Need a job! After 20 years in the car business its time for a change. Personal trainer, I don't know, at 42 I have 2 little ones and a wife I have been putting thru school. My wife graduates nursing school in May. The car business has become unhealthy for me, mentally, but I need to take care of my family. Anyway job/career is at the top of the list. As scary as it is starting over at 42.

Car Biz is still being good to me bro, However it can still be unhealthy mentally.
Yeah I've been used car manager for about 10 years. Good money, just unstable environment. A lot of its my fault.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Need a job! After 20 years in the car business its time for a change. Personal trainer, I don't know, at 42 I have 2 little ones and a wife I have been putting thru school. My wife graduates nursing school in May. The car business has become unhealthy for me, mentally, but I need to take care of my family. Anyway job/career is at the top of the list. As scary as it is starting over at 42.

My ex went to nursing school to become an RN and she makes good money, so not sure if thats what she is going to school for or not but its well worth it!!!

Pretty fuck ed up financially not able to get work for last one month so nothing for Xmas this year I guess

I need a new heavy bag, used mine so much duct tape wont hold it together anymore, its almost split in half.

I actually want all my family together for X-mas...

No bullshit I would like 365 socks and boxers, this way I can use a new pair of underwear everyday and never deal with missing socks again!

Be nice to your loan officer Presser....its about to get a lot harder for them (us) LOL. Loan Officers need love to my friend.....either you love or hate them..I hear it all...

Be nice to your loan officer Presser....its about to get a lot harder for them (us) LOL. Loan Officers need love to my friend.....either you love or hate them..I hear it all...

Some banks will not let me hold points anymore

Yeah you gotta love the 3% flats though with the guaranteed back end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back