What's the best advice for this guy?

I agree with IP and M about the blood pressure. If he can handle it, my fav bulker is an oral wks 1-6 (bol t or d). Test 750 eq 600 atleast 14wks, running tren wk 5-? at 100 ED. Maybe want to start him at 50 or 75 ED on the tren, but this cycle yeilded me the most lbs out of eveything I tried so far. Once again, this cycle does mess with the pb mine was pretty high on it, so tell him to keep tabs on it.

brew said:
I agree with IP and M about the blood pressure. If he can handle it, my fav bulker is an oral wks 1-6 (bol t or d). Test 750 eq 600 atleast 14wks, running tren wk 5-? at 100 ED. Maybe want to start him at 50 or 75 ED on the tren, but this cycle yeilded me the most lbs out of eveything I tried so far. Once again, this cycle does mess with the pb mine was pretty high on it, so tell him to keep tabs on it.
yup i would make sure he does some light cardio and keep his water intake high

middle linebacker at 215lbs? he pretty much lost a few pounds on that cycle though he gained muscle. not bad. hopefully he feels a lot stronger. at 31 he ain't gettin no younger but no time to panic. i'd say just get that diet in check and up the intencity. he can use his disatisfaction to train even harder. bulking is all about FOOD with gear being secondary. a tweak here and there should help matters. good luck on the cycle.

Back