Whats the biggest pin you've ever stuck yourself with?

I tried 25 ga before, it took to long to push through plunger had to apply to much pressure although it was very painless.
I switched back to 23ga.

DangerousGround said:
I tried 25 ga before, it took to long to push through plunger had to apply to much pressure although it was very painless.
I switched back to 23ga.

dg - i'm going through the same thing right now. i ordered a bunch of the 25g's last cycle and it seems like it takes forever to get the oil out. the trade-off is that they go through skin like a hot knife through butter.

mark mcgwire said:
dg - i'm going through the same thing right now. i ordered a bunch of the 25g's last cycle and it seems like it takes forever to get the oil out. the trade-off is that they go through skin like a hot knife through butter.

ya I know sucks..I even tried to heat gear up to thin out a bit but very hard to push with little plunger needs a lot of pressure I also had 1.5" long one which probably made it harder.

18g. The test suspension was for horses and was very thick and could'nt get through anything but.

i used an 18g for the first three injections of my first cycle...then i realized the 22g were SMALLER, not bigger.lol

21g x 1 1/2" 3cc of Bcomplex on left shoulder about an hour ago OUCHIES.. its like all they sell around here ;\

my first cycle the wonderful gym supplier also gave us pins with the gear...but the first time he just gave me 1 20gauge pin..yup only one 20gauge and i used the same pin for 6 weeks while doing every three day shots LOL it was like using a lawn dart at the end..damn lucky i didn;t develop a cyst too...

I got five 21 gauge pins once because the pharmacy was out of 22g. I'll never do that again. Never got bad scarring from it though--guess I was lucky.

irishpride said:
my first cycle the wonderful gym supplier also gave us pins with the gear...but the first time he just gave me 1 20gauge pin..yup only one 20gauge and i used the same pin for 6 weeks while doing every three day shots LOL it was like using a lawn dart at the end..damn lucky i didn;t develop a cyst too...
i'm guessing he's dead because of that temper of yours.lol

never used one b4 but am sensing on the way soon after am done with my pct for just oral cycle...any ideas what to use as far as pins for EQ/test/ cycle...?...Anyone?...

modizzle said:
never used one b4 but am sensing on the way soon after am done with my pct for just oral cycle...any ideas what to use as far as pins for EQ/test/ cycle...?...Anyone?...
23 gauge

Back