What's your attitude off compared to on Cycle????

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
OK I don't know if this is just me or not, but off cycle I am way more irritable, and much more prone to vocalize what pisses me off.
When I am on I am more calm and can bite my tongue. WHY is this?

OK I don't know if this is just me or not, but off cycle I am way more irritable, and much more prone to vocalize what pisses me off.

because on cycle your tired from your workout and full from overeating

tired, full, and happy

off cycle your pissed because your not making any gains your loosing

at least that's me

Technically this is the fist time I've been off for any period of time in over 7 years, but true to form I am also more irritable, depressed, and just plain shitty as opposed to when I'm on.

I think its very basic in nature much like when women go through their period. When you're on, your hormones are well regulated and there are no ups and downs. When off even if your PCT goes off without a hitch, you'll still have fluctuating hormone levels as your body seems to normalize itself.

After this ordeal is done (which on a side not has been truly life changing for me) I hope that I will never again get off.

I'm actually the same on and off I'm a very chill guy i love laughing and joking. I try not to take life to serious unless its time to take it serious you know what I mean. Honestly the only difference is I feel more insecure when I'm on than off. Kind of funny I know. But when I'm off I jut tell my self, well I'm off I'm fat and ugly might as well not give a shit. When I'm on I worry all the time how I look. I'm a growing am I holding water today are my veins popping is my ass look plumpy etc... Weird I know but that's how I am.

I think im more irritable off cycle than on. I feel depressed and down a lot too. Sometimes I think I take it all out on my workers which is not good. Im in a lot better mood on, for one I look better and more confident and I make great gains on. Another is that I don't have as much pain while on in my joints and such.

I still laugh all the time, love making ppl laugh, and laughing but still mor irritable by dumb stuff. Looks like Im def not the only one though which is good I suppose, thanks for the input folks

Night and day. Period. I'll never completely come off again. Been on for 16 months and counting.....;)

Just came off cycle... My sides are mild, Lethargy has been the worst part (LOTS OF CAFFEINE)

I am feeling most in recovery. Went to the gym last night and everything was still sore from my last workout. On cycle everything felt light. Off cycle I am exhausted always

I'm the same way as Metal, more irritable when off/low as opposed to when on. If i'm on up towards 700mg-1g/week, I'm the calmest SOB around.

Yeah I dont even know how long my last cycle was... Maybe 50-something weeks? lol I haven't taken one for I want to say 20 days now, highly doubt that I will make it through Feb before I start my next one, but that is the goal

YOUR ALL JUST WEIRD...narr joking..but as i only cycle once a year some times less..i realy realy notice when im on..and when im on tren i have to realy take a step back some times take a breath and think to my self stop being a dick...cuz i know its the test not me..im a cool guy and takes a lot to piss me off..but my fuse is short for the first few months..after that i settle in to the groove a bit more..

sorry i did not realy answer that properly..when im off unless its a few months after pct then im moody/low self worth clearly i know why it my hormones getting back to normal..but after that im just normal fun happy me..but it takes more and more time to get there as i get older..hcg next time i think..

I'm the same way. Haven't been off in a while and not going too but i would say that it's the estrogen (bitch) dominating hormone acting up.

Back