When are we working out?

Muscle mechanic

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I am just curious to see when y'all are hitting the gym. For years I went before work. Lately I have been going at noon. I only have about 40 minutes and have to use time wisely. I have to be at work at 7:30. Takes 35 minutes to get there. Gonna start getting up at 4:40 get ready take all supplements and drive there. I can get there at 6:00 am and have a full hour plus time for good meal afterwards. I don't know about u guys but my pump is fierce this way. Due to some sleeping problems from my adderall xr I wasn't sleeping well. I switched to instant release twice a day and going to bed early now.

Totally depends on what shift I'm working, or if I'm off. When off, I like to work out in the morning after breakfast and coffee. So usually around 8:30, maybe 9.

I have a gym at work, so if I'm working nights, I'll work out during a meal break. Often at around 3 am, sometimes earlier, maybe midnight.

If I'm on days, sometimes I can squeeze in a workout late in the afternoon, also at the company gym.

I stopped by to give Iron-Game a pick me up. I figured he looks like he's in a bad mood so I'll spam MuscleChemistry, he can Iron-Ban me. That way he will laugh at my ignorance and I have made the world a better place. Your welcome Iron-Game!

Last edited by a moderator:
I stopped by to give Iron-Game a pick me up. I figured he looks like he's in a bad mood so I'll spam MuscleChemistry, he can Iron-Ban me. That way he will laugh at my ignorance and I have made the world a better place. Your welcome Iron-Game!
Thank you shit head

Back