Where are all ya from.......

Am from the midwest also, and i like this site caz with the help of alot of guys am getting big and i love sports...and definitely lifting iron is my passion and am so on and so forth and yeah that's me...lol

Im on the site because thick1 told me about it.........Im from puerto rico and I pimp missfit in her private forum.

irishpride said:
i escaped from a rehab/crazy hospital and like drinkin,long walks on the beach,watchin the sun set with my favorite imaginary freind herman, chocking my goldfish cuz i feel he just uses me and sleepin in my own urine...and i hate the boston redsox

First off, everyone loves and Redsox and second, who sleeps in their own urine? If anything...sleep in someone else's urine! It's much more comfortable. lol

i'm from pa, a gym buddy recommended this site. I am a student by day, gym stud by night. (i wear spandex and pose in front of a mirror, followed by my postworkout meal nutrigrain bar...).

born and bred in beantown,MA. yeah they finally did it!!! I'm an assistant manager and thats a good question? How the hell did I get here?????

IM A BUCKEYE, YEAH I KNOW THE BUCKS ARE KILLING ME THIS YEAR AND EVEN MORE.....THE BENGALS.....YUP CINCINNATI GUY HERE. I WAS BORN IN HAZARD KENTUCKY, NEVER MET THE DUKES THOUGH.

I FOUND THIS SITE SOME HOW.....NEVER REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT. BUT I DID AND IT HAS INSTILLED MORE KNOWLEDGE THAN ANY NUTRITION OR SPORTS SCIENCE PROFESSOR COULD EVER HAVE.

SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 301-78-4832
CELL PHONE- 613-237-8787

Arizona the last 7 years, but grew up in Texas......restaraunt manager currently..........found this site researching a topic, it came up from search engine.

Back