Which GHRP peptide do you recommend?

I prefer GHRP-2 over all of the other GHRPs because it is the most effective/cost effective of the GHRPs. The negative sides of prolactin and cortisol can easily be controlled, and I just feel it is your overall best bang for your buck of the GHRPs.

Hexarelin is good used sparingly. It is not cost effective and desensitizes the pituitary very quickly.

Ipamorelin is very good as it does not increase cortisol or prolactin, but it is also the most expensive of the GHRPs.

BEAST

How? :)

I actually use a combination of ipam and ghrp2... 100/100 a little before gh ;)

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

GHRP-2 is the most cost effective in terms of GH release, as several other guys here have already stated. It is s more potent GH releaser than GHRP-6 or IPA, does not cause desensitization like Hex, and does not cause the same degree of appetite stimulation as GHRP-6. So, when the goal is primarily elevation of GH levels, GHRP-2 is the go-to GHRP. You can achieve higher GH levels for longer, at a low cost.

When being taken purely for appetite stimulation, GHRP-6 is #1.

When one wants to avoid side effects (appetite stimulation & water retention), IPA is ideal.

Remember, there is no rule against combining these peptides, in order to tailor your program to your specific goals/needs.

Would you consider using 2,6 and ipam together or rather just use straight HGH?

I research 1295dac @ 500mcg 2x's a week and ipam/ghrp2 @ 100/100mcg 2-3x's a day. 15 minutes after the morning and night administration of ipam/ghrp2 I administer 2.5iu's gh.

Next month I plan on swapping 1295nodac @ 100mcg with the ipam/ghrp2 instead of 1295dac @ 500mcg 2x's a week.

I'll keep you guys posted on any noticeable changes from this new protocol.

I research 1295dac @ 500mcg 2x's a week and ipam/ghrp2 @ 100/100mcg 2-3x's a day. 15 minutes after the morning and night administration of ipam/ghrp2 I administer 2.5iu's gh.

Next month I plan on swapping 1295nodac @ 100mcg with the ipam/ghrp2 instead of 1295dac @ 500mcg 2x's a week.

I'll keep you guys posted on any noticeable changes from this new protocol.

With 500mcg x2 week, do you have noticed side effects?

If you mean expected sides (research subject has indicated numb/tingling hands - especially upon first waking up), then yes, I've observed sides. Of course, this could be from the other compounds being researched as well, although I suspect the 1295dac is working in synergy with them causing a cumulative effect.

The one drastic difference I've observed is when administering 1295dac 2x's/week, the ipam/ghrp2 combo seems to have a significantly greater stimulation of appetite than ipam/ghrp does on its own.

I should be able to provide better feedback early next month when I begin experimenting with 1295nodac in place of 1295dac.

Cjc1295 with dac has a half-life of 8 days and that's why they removed the dac and came up with Cjc1295(which has a half-life of about 30 minutes).

When I researched it at 500mcg/week and then 250mcg/week the only thing I noticed was my responses level to GHRP-2. On 500mcg GHRP-2 made me very hungry...on 250mcg a lot less. But with Cjc1295 withOUTdac it didn't make me hungry. My gherlin level still had increased due to the fact that I was cutting but the GHRH and GHRP combo didn't add anything to it.

Man I just read this and confused ..so what is best and protocol
for dosing... Im really interested and I need this in laymans terms cause I'm lost.. Thanks bruthas.

Man I just read this and confused ..so what is best and protocol
for dosing... Im really interested and I need this in laymans terms cause I'm lost.. Thanks bruthas.

3x times per day dosage all subq injections.

Combine cjc1295(that's the best GHRH and go with or without dac...that's your decision) with a GHRP(GHRP2,GHRP6, or ipamorelin).

100mcg of each, you can draw them in the same syringe, you can also go higher than 100mcg...somebody on another forum did high dosage of cjc and ghrp and got his igf level tested and it was like he was on 4-5 of gh.

For better fat-loss or recomp combine gh frag with it.

Don't eat for an hour before pinning it and 30-45minutes after pinning. That's because insulin spike will mess with the GH release since these are not synthetic and it's just your body releasing more GH.

Do cardio and eat right :D

P.S. I use post-workout before cardio and then do my cardio.

3x times per day dosage all subq injections.

Combine cjc1295(that's the best GHRH and go with or without dac...that's your decision) with a GHRP(GHRP2,GHRP6, or ipamorelin).

100mcg of each, you can draw them in the same syringe, you can also go higher than 100mcg...somebody on another forum did high dosage of cjc and ghrp and got his igf level tested and it was like he was on 4-5 of gh.

For better fat-loss or recomp combine gh frag with it.

Don't eat for an hour before pinning it and 30-45minutes after pinning. That's because insulin spike will mess with the GH release since these are not synthetic and it's just your body releasing more GH.

Do cardio and eat right :D

P.S. I use post-workout before cardio and then do my cardio.

thanks im on it and orderin up .. Used other peptides just not these .. Thanks for clarification..

Great info. I always prefer 1295wo dac and ghrp 2. Sometimes the 2 hits me like a brick wall and I run for the peanut butter!!

Back