Which would sexy women prefer?

which bike would sexy women prefer?

• The Throbbing Harley

Votes: 21 58.3%
  • The Screaming Superbike

Votes: 15 41.7%

• Total voters
I wasn't going to post anymore in this thread...but I will post this..damn this video is kick ass in a different way...it shows the good and the bad of extreme riding...I really enjoyed this video! Going to watch it again :)

Like I said..kick ass..in a different way...it shows the whipeouts as well as the extreme tricks being pulled off. Not to mention some dumb fuck doing a stand up wheelie in front of a cop LOL!!! And I want to see that guy land jumping his bike off a jump!

cyberstefke said:

All of you know the answer, but just don't want to admit it!
You put a crotch rocket and a nice Hog side by side and ask the girl which one she wants to ride...I guaranfuckintee that she chooses the Harley. The way mine chugs, can bring a girl to orgasm before I hit 4th gear!

Attachments

• aug12$02.jpg
    aug12$02.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 237
Well I found the post on the third page so I think it is safe to assume that the poll is done and the obvious and clear winner goes to the sportbikes. (like I was ever worried) lol

hey i consider the vote spilt. only two women voted. One said harley, other sport...maybe we should post a women only poll?!

ZB

Let's just get over it, shall we? I like drivin my superbike and I don't really care what girls think since I'm not taking along any passengers anyway.

ya know, my NEXT bike is going to be a superbike...if you can belive it--but I'll probably go for a naked bike like the honda cbr 900...all my shit is evil black leather anyways...I'd look stupid on one of those superbikes with more colors and bizzare pattens than an italian hockey jersey...I am hoping that naked bikes will further my success with naked women...

ZB

yeah I am done with this poll..I have taken about 4 girls (hotties) for rides over the past couple of days. I know what kinda girls my bike attracts..and THOSE are the kinda girls I want it to attract :)

DEPENDS ON THE LADY, BUT IMO, I PREFER THE HARLEY, BUT I DONT LIKET HE VROD THAT YOU PICTURED UP TOP. JUST MY OPINION, I COULD BE WRONG.

Realcooltime submits a LOSS to the superbike crew.

If you can't beat em, join 'em. I am gonna ditch the sportster and buy a streetbike--that video convinced me. Who cares about the women. I have bed for that. I want something that cranks out 120 horses at the back wheel....!!!!

ZB

realcooltime.....120hp is plenty but some of the bikes are putting out 140-150hp now. I drove my friends 2001 GSXR1000 the other week. Had a full Yosh Tri-Oval exhaust with a Dynojet Power Commander. Comes up in third gear with no clutch at 140-150km/hr. Second gear anywhere above 5000rpm. Totally blew me away.

Close to it...a few of them :) They fuking dig bikes like crazy! I have also been out riding with some extreme bike clubs the past few days (like in the video).

My friend had a party a few nights ago..three girls are calling him asking him to ask me to take them for a ride (in more ways then one) LOL!!! Ahhh Life is good :) SuperBikes RULE!

Cheers All!
MB

Gear101* said:
hottie like the one in your pic.. :D

Yeah given the rider mine will keep up or beat a Gixer 1000

Without an actual dyno I would say my bike is putting out around 155 Horsepower...and the Ninja 9R is LIGHTER then the 7R hehe Go figure???

I don't know km/hr but mine will do about 130MPH in 3rd :D NOT at redline...I end up shifting cuz it scares the chit outta me!

Cheers,
MB

MacGyver said:
realcooltime.....120hp is plenty but some of the bikes are putting out 140-150hp now. I drove my friends 2001 GSXR1000 the other week. Had a full Yosh Tri-Oval exhaust with a Dynojet Power Commander. Comes up in third gear with no clutch at 140-150km/hr. Second gear anywhere above 5000rpm. Totally blew me away.

Back