Who actually likes this?

Presser said:
ok heres a question, it looks like a female, but if it is a guy and he wears that wig and shit to the show, will they check for a penis?

Djeezes I really started something again, didn't I? :rolleyes: :D

I actually came across her when I was searching for the models for november (which by the way was a tough task, I surfed for over more than eight hours on end). There were other pics in which she looked a lot more feminine, so I guess it really is a girl. I was just wondering why she mutilated herself like that. I can't imagine she scores big time with it.

:eek:

'I actually came across her when I was searching for the models for November (which by the way was a tough task, I surfed for over more than eight hours on end).'

OoOoh my!
Your hand must be tired!

Last edited:
Sachet said:
:eek:

'I actually came across her when I was searching for the models for November (which by the way was a tough task, I surfed for over more than eight hours on end).'

OoOoh my!
Your hand must be tired!

I can do it both left and right handed, so it's ok ;)

She's a MAN BABY....why won't this wig come off!!!!!!!!!!!

she seems very similar to the monkey in the bikini we have all seen....*shudder shudder*

-tubs

Gear, Presser'll get you for that one, lol!! So I guess none of you finds Denise Masino even remotely hot??

Re: what

sully said:
...you fuck bodies not faces, therefore, fucking her would be like f'n Lee Priest or some shit bro...i would feel really weird hitting her doggystlye...lol...feminimity(sp) is a good thing, fitness-like,not that shit...lol...

i bet she could hit you doggystyle

OMG I love her!! I want a name and a phone number!!

No, just kidding, I'm never attracted to girls that look like they can kick my ass.

poopoo, we know who you are attracted to.... :D
pigtails are a little uneven though. Can she cook?

She looks good but that looks like contest condition- she's really cut. That's a little extreme for me though I'd still do her. Out-of-contest shape with a little more bodyfat and she'd probably be the bomb.

Back