who aspirate's and who doesn't?

h8tr3d

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I saw you guys talking about this in crg914's thread, so i thought i would ask. I dont. Never have, and never had a problem. Been pinning for 3 years total I think

i dnt, i used to but not anymore...

usually if i nick anything ill actually see blood enter the pin before i even apply... ill pull out right away and re apply

i do but i feel like its hard with one hand since i apply to shoulders n arms i dont want to move it around to much while im pinning

I always have, there's been times that I've cramped to no end trying to do it, but I don't know, it's like a ritual now

I have to say when i was a newbie i did, as it was what i had read on the first forum i found ... these days unless i had pain going in i never do, and have rarely had any kind issue. I too have been pinning for around 3 years now and stick mainly to my quads and glutes, but this is down to the amounts going in more than anything.

I do most of the time. I'd say 95% of the time I aspirate. It's not really a problem to do it, and better safe than sorry.

I do as well.

Its just not worth the risk not to. It only takes one time of accidentally Iving some oil to suffer lifelong consequences....

Would you guys say you would be more likely aspirate when pinning on certain body parts? Say, for example, would you be more likely to aspirate when pinning biceps than glutes? Or, is it usually an all or nothing thing?

Would you guys say you would be more likely aspirate when pinning on certain body parts? Say, for example, would you be more likely to aspirate when pinning biceps than glutes? Or, is it usually an all or nothing thing?

I aspirate everywhere.

I do it everywhere, I've pinned basically everywhere you can pin minus the traps because there's way too many nerves there and I've always aspirated and probably always will so that I don't ever accidently fuck shit up

Listen to Shaptown. You guys that are not aspirating on IM injects are asking for it. You really need to aspirate on those. On Subcutaneous injects you do not need to aspirate. This is right from the medical community. I have a little video that shows the proper technique for an IM inject, but it also contains a chart about aspiration. I will try to post it in the video area.

i always do. always have. despite my efforts, ive still got some gear in veins a time or two.. its not fun. id have more of those unpleasant experiences if i didnt aspirate im sure.

ive nicked viens, and had nice bruises. doesnt always feel good, but when does it ever?

i always do. always have. despite my efforts, ive still got some gear in veins a time or two.. its not fun. id have more of those unpleasant experiences if i didnt aspirate im sure.

Happened to me a few weeks ago. Did my shot, aspirated, and then injected. I nicked a vein on the way in and a little oil mustve gotten in there. I started sweating and feeling dizzy, then just starting violently coughing and threw up! That was probably just a drop or so in the blood!

Happened to me a few weeks ago. Did my shot, aspirated, and then injected. I nicked a vein on the way in and a little oil mustve gotten in there. I started sweating and feeling dizzy, then just starting violently coughing and threw up! That was probably just a drop or so in the blood!

I've felt that way too, never threw up, but have definitely started coughing to the point I felt like I'd done a million crunches

Back