who enjoys cooking?

Im like your wife Weirdal. I love to bake. THere's an old man on our street who gets everything I make becuase everyone yells at me to get it out of the house so they dont eat it. lol

I'm the only cook in my house. Always was, always will be.

Like the alpha and the omega. Except I'm not quite as omnipotent.

I enjoy cooking most of the time. Wife has no clue in the kitchen. Actually I started college at Johnson and Wales U. Learned how to cook everything and anything. I just hate the restaurant busniess. After two years I changed to another school and finished up in Exercise Phys. But I still enjoy lots of variety. Most of the French cooking I can't eat because it is not a part of the diet. LOL

If I can't make it in 15 minutes I don't eat it. We both cook-actually her more than me. But she does all the cleaning. And every two weeks the housekeeper comes in. She always gets a pile of dishes.

I enjoy it and am generally better at it than my wife. I do most of the cooking and this gets me off the hook for other chores.

Yup I'm with you Al. I do most of the cooking and the wife bakes - she like to cook, but I still do most and all the Grill work.

My girl is a great cook. I on the other hand I am a great eater, perfect combo !!!
Although I am Lord of the Grill !!!

Iam with footballcat enjoy eating ,cookings ok i like
chicken on the grill with rice and green red & orange peppers....

Back