Who is running myostatin blockers

This is from a sponsor on another site:

"Myostatin Pro Peptide is so strong that we need to change the packaging. We will be selling it in 10, 100mcg vials..........only use 10 mcg daily....its STRONG."

Your thoughts on this? Guess it is probably the same sponsor a few of you ordered from (they are really backed up, finally got my stuff, 16 days).

This is from a sponsor on another site:

"Myostatin Pro Peptide is so strong that we need to change the packaging. We will be selling it in 10, 100mcg vials..........only use 10 mcg daily....its STRONG."

Your thoughts on this? Guess it is probably the same sponsor a few of you ordered from (they are really backed up, finally got my stuff, 16 days).

my thoughts are its just another way to make more money by selling less

Those are good questions. As far as staying on, we have no idea since the stuff is in research right now. The studies have reported that there were no sides so that would indicate to me that you could be on this stuff for a long time. The muscle gained with these substances is thought to come about by both hyperplasia and hypertrophy so you would likely keep your gains.

Can you provide a reference for hyperplasia? Everything I've seen says hypertrophy alone accounts for the growth. The practical rammifications are unlcear regardless, but I would expect loss of mass after discontinuing.

I'm not seeing anyone mention how they are arriving at the conclusion that mcg doses are appropriate. At the risk of repeating what I pointed out in another thread, mouse studies are being done at 10mg/kg, up to even 50mg/kg. This is GRAMS of acvr2b for a human, and people here are talking about MICROgram dosages -- a thousand times smaller than the mouse studies.

I'm somewhat playing Devil's Advocate because I have reason to suspect that lower doses could work, but I'm curious as to how people are coming to the conclusion that you can take hundreds of times less than the mouse studies suggest and have any expectation of results.

Side note: No one seems to be reporting quantitative results from their microgram doses. A "great pump" isn't, IMHO, what people are looking for when spending this kind of money. What weight gains and measurement changes?

I'm not seeing anyone mention how they are arriving at the conclusion that mcg doses are appropriate. At the risk of repeating what I pointed out in another thread, mouse studies are being done at 10mg/kg, up to even 50mg/kg. This is GRAMS of acvr2b for a human, and people here are talking about MICROgram dosages -- a thousand times smaller than the mouse studies.

I'm somewhat playing Devil's Advocate because I have reason to suspect that lower doses could work, but I'm curious as to how people are coming to the conclusion that you can take hundreds of times less than the mouse studies suggest and have any expectation of results.

Side note: No one seems to be reporting quantitative results from their microgram doses. A "great pump" isn't, IMHO, what people are looking for when spending this kind of money. What weight gains and measurement changes?

I don't believe anyone has mentioned that the doses they are taking are appropriate. For one thing, they can only afford so much in the first place. Secondly, there is no known appropriate dosage, at least for humans.

I originally noted that I believed a dosage similar in proportion to the dosage given to the mice should be used.

I would agree that microgram doses isn't going to do much.

My experiment with acvr2b was with 0.6mg (which was all I could afford), used in a similar fashion to the way the dosage was administered to the mice, and I did post pictures and discuss results. I feel it did something for me. I only wish I could have obtained a larger dose.

Thanks again. As I elaborate on in another thread, given the results in human females, I would be pretty confident that doses in the 100-300mg range have an effect (I suspect that the mice doses are overkill and you shouldn't try for 4 grams even if you could afford it). How much less could have an effect I guess is up in the air, especially in men, working out, and perhaps synergizing with other treatments.

I don't know what the half-life of myostatin is, so it's possible that the calculations based on ng/ml of blood are too low because the bound protein turns over too fast so that you need an excessive reserve of the antibody.

Well, still can't find myostatin half life in the blood, but follistatin (see "Release of Activin and Follistatin during Cardiovascular Procedures Is Largely due to Heparin Administration," Phillips et al, 2000) and myostatin propeptide both seem to be around 2 hours. Sooo... If myostatin is similar, that could be why you need so much compared to the ng/ml concentration in the blood: If half of it turns over every 2 hours, or in other words your entire supply of myostatin is replaced 6 times a day, for a two week dose of antibody you would need to bind 6 myostatin/day x 14 days = 84 times the amount in your blood at any one time. If you multiply the blood concentration (e.g., 20ng/ml) x 5000 ml blood in average adult male x 4 for an excess of antibody x 100 (let's just use 100 instead of 84, for round numbers), you get a two week dose of 40mg, which is starting to look very much like the lowest numbers that had an effect in the human study of post-menopausal women.

A lot of speculation in there. Mainly, I don't know for sure that myostatin's half life isn't much longer. And, I do know that the chimeric antibody has about a 7 day half life. What does that mean, practically? Not sure. Does it bind up some mystatin, keep it permanently and then it's out of commission, or can myostatin be degraded while bound to the antibody, allowing the antibody to be recyled, thus binding more antibody (a lot more) before it is used up? That's a pretty important question given that it changes the dose by a factor of 84 (under my assumed half life). I suspect that the antibody *is* reused or they never would have found a 7 day half life for it. So, this is all mainly to say that I can see how the 1+mg/kg doses *could* be justified, but I can also see ug doses working.

Hey brother...can you send me a PM for source on this? I want to use this on the way to the USA's this year.

I don't believe anyone has mentioned that the doses they are taking are appropriate. For one thing, they can only afford so much in the first place. Secondly, there is no known appropriate dosage, at least for humans.

I originally noted that I believed a dosage similar in proportion to the dosage given to the mice should be used.

I would agree that microgram doses isn't going to do much.

My experiment with acvr2b was with 0.6mg (which was all I could afford), used in a similar fashion to the way the dosage was administered to the mice, and I did post pictures and discuss results. I feel it did something for me. I only wish I could have obtained a larger dose.

Nobody else testing this? I know $600 isn't trivial, but I suspect there are plenty of people here spending more than that on other items. Be great to have feedback from multiple people to see how saudades experience compares.

I would love for someone to do an analysis of ergopep's Folli 344 that Phil is touting. I so want to believe that it's the real deal, but there are so many things in my mind that just don't add up. And I'm not getting any answers at PM.

For one, the price. $149 for 1mg. That's cheap. Southern is selling 5mcg for $98. That's a huuuge price difference, and I've heard some say it's really expensive to make Follistatin. So.. what do I get for that $149? How can ergo and others sell it for cheap if it's so expensive to make?

The previous bad experience with Precision also make me a bit uneasy.

While I want to believe that Phil is a stand up guy, and I don't see it being a smart move on his part to tout another bad product for his reputation.. I'm still a bit paranoid.

Last edited:
Myostatin use

Hello,

I have ordered Myostatin inhibitor, any advise on how to inject it and with what sort of sloution?. Any side effects!?

Appreciate any advises
Thanks

Hello,

I have ordered Myostatin inhibitor, any advise on how to inject it and with what sort of sloution?. Any side effects!?

Appreciate any advises
Thanks

hey bro first off welcome to MuscleChemistry and you might want to start a new thread so a lot of people will see it, rather then ur question buried in this old thread.

hey bro first off welcome to MuscleChemistry and you might want to start a new thread so a lot of people will see it, rather then ur question buried in this old thread.

Hey bro, thanks for welcoming me to the site. Yes i am willing to start a new thread, just got the time yet but i will do it today

Any advises on the products though?

Cheers

nah never used it, but im sure alot of guys might know so thats why i said start a new thread asking this questions

Back