Who played or plays sports in college

you are as young as you feel, lol at least that is what the ol bastards I know say :p

BG-With the numbers of years played and all I figured over 35 but I was being kind. Hell yeah 37 is young. Look at some of them strong men in the Worlds strongest men them bastards are 40 & 50 some of them.

Choke, BG, & Footballcat tell me anout the leagies in your areas that you played semi pro in. In other words, do they got a website I am interested in learning more about there programs.

Cat I know you have not played semi pro ball but if you know of a league in your area tell me their web address.

Thanks bros and remmeber,

Injuries heal, Chicks dig scars & glory lasts forever!

Found my tag line, Having waiting for the right one and I finally remembered it. Now I have to figure how to ad it to my posts permanently.

I dont know there address, but i can get you info. There is a mens semi pro team they play like 10 other teams, they get all there gear for free. Free pads and stuff.

BG- You did a yahoo search now for your former team? What about the league, they must be listed. I sometimes chat or post to baords with people from other semi pro teams and leagues.

Cat thanks let me know on that league near you.

Choke-Thanks bro I waited till I found something good because all you have great ones.

Played college at a D I and left for a D II then started to go back to a D I. It sounds weird but it isn't really lol Play semi pro here in Michigan, I play strong safety and even some tail/full back. But I truely love being the gunner on KICKOFF that's were the men are made and I come and crush them back to earth.

bulk,
I was doing a search for the league-I spoke to the office last night-there is no web site for the league-they claim they will have one mid-summer.

Full football scholarship @ Citadel for football. Won the So.Con. Championship, beat Army, Navy, Arkansas, and South Carolina while I was there. Lettered 4 yrs, started 2. We were #1 in the nation Div. I-AA until those bastards at Youngstown State beat us in the playoffs.:mad:

Thanks guys. Sorry, I guess I should have introduced myself, but I saw all these familiar faces from the "other" board, and thought I would jump right in. Thanks for the welcome.:)

I was too "small" to go to college and play football, so I joined a local Rugby Club. IMO this was much better! No pads, loads of beer and some very sexually active girls on the womens team. That was untill I f*cked up my left shoulder and needed surgery. Now it's the gym baby!

Yeah you rugby guys are tough as nails. And about as smart too.

Lmao, no dude I could not help the one liner above.

You guys are tough and some real serious partiers.

God bless ya.

Back