Why are women beautiful????

i dont know about bad boys, but i have this weird thing for older guys. not like 60 yrs old cause i am only 25, but ya know.. your hot 45 yr old boss or something you know would be fun and total trouble. mabey thats why i married someone almost 40 !!! lol

noel said:
i dont know about bad boys, but i have this weird thing for older guys. not like 60 yrs old cause i am only 25, but ya know.. your hot 45 yr old boss or something you know would be fun and total trouble. mabey thats why i married someone almost 40 !!! lol

Its works the other way round too. Older men like the grass green...PLAY BALL!!!!!!!!

LOL

nvs

:D
noel said:
you're the type of girl I'll be looking for when Im 45

i thinks theres alot of girls attracted to older guys, plus experience pays and they are way better in bed !!!

noel said:
i thinks theres alot of girls attracted to older guys, plus experience pays and they are way better in bed !!!

The key word here is "pays"
Mostly you find younger women attracted to older guys because they have money that they sure as hell don't mind spending on a young piece of ass.

nvs

Last edited:
Beer makes them pretty for 4-12 hours depending on consumtion........I once sobered up and saw a chick with a helmet next to me.

well i'll tell ya what i make as much as my hubby cause 50% of his income goes to child support so i ddint exactly go after him for his money. in fact he tell everyone he married me cause my family has money and he doesnt. lol isnt he sweet !!!

Back