Why Do The Mods.....

he you could just be like mo and "bump" your way to the top!!!! Just kidding bro, its not a big deal, some bros dont have time, others have plenty of it.....you shallow bastards are just judging everyone on looks....damn that aint cool!

Yeah, at the rate you post, modizzle, you'll make 1000 posts in about one more week. I'd post more, but I don't have much time, and I'm still reading and studying up on you more knowledgeable folks' posts.

tonykemp said:
Yeah, at the rate you post, modizzle, you'll make 1000 posts in about one more week. I'd post more, but I don't have much time, and I'm still reading and studying up on you more knowledgeable folks' posts.

So basically if i had to translate what you said above is you accidentally called me post whore...lol!!!

modizzle said:
So basically if i had to translate what you said above is you accidentally called me post whore...lol!!!
who said anything about accidentally???LOL j/k bro

What are you all talking about? I get 10 bucks for every post I make? Doesn't every other mod get that as well? LMAO!!!

NACK,NACK,NACK NACK, CHACKA, CHACKA, CHACKA CHAKA KAHN, CHAKA KAHN!!

lol...i bet you make ten bucks... presser would be a 50,000 richer by now...lol for every post he made or replied

Back